Update on my experiences with WorldCo

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Treykool, Jun 15, 2002.

1. It is hard to say. The 1-2 grand a day guys were only making 500-800 or so per day back in the early spring when the vix was around 20 and the market was not really moving. I don't exactly have a long-term track record for everyone.

There is one guy in the Boca office who seems to be Gods gift to stock trading. Six figure days are not unusual for him.

#101     Aug 6, 2002
  2. What's his style, Thug?

#102     Aug 6, 2002
  3. Uh, how long did this (remarkable achievement) take?

#103     Aug 6, 2002
  4. I wish I knew. He made a couple of training videos for Worldco. You would think they would give amazing insights, but surprisingly there is not much there that we don't already know. Go with the trend, don't buy down stocks, etc. He is big on "slowly trending up stocks." I have made money with that concept alone. The idea is that every time the stock tries to pull back, there is a buyer there to pick up shares. The chart will tell the story. The best part is that you can get in before it is so obvious and every other day trader is scrambling to buy shares.

But, this is just me talking. I will proclaim my guru status when I start banking 100 G's in a day.

#104     Aug 6, 2002
  5. I have a feeling this guy that Thug is talking about is silk. I know from a previous post that he trades out of Worldco Boca office. In fact, he touched on his style of trading at a previous thread just a few days ago. Hitman knows this guy and I really think he is legit.

#105     Aug 6, 2002
  6. he's gonna be bombarded with PM's.

#106     Aug 6, 2002
  7. I don't know if he is on ET. I don't know him personally at all.

#107     Aug 6, 2002

8. right behind ya, Thuggg!

#108     Aug 6, 2002
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I know who he is. He is one of the biggest bullet traders at WLDC. Puts up maybe 30 to 50 bullets a day. Probably 90% of the money he makes is on the short side. He makes 100k on a good day but also loses 100k on bad days. He is still one of the best guys there though.

#109     Aug 6, 2002
  10. The standard deal now IS as I said it was. I know of the guy in Boca, and I doubt he uses ET. I had thought that Eugene was teh best in Boca, but now I'm hearing that this guy is better.

#110     Aug 6, 2002