Upcoming Osama Bin Laden Conspiracy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, May 3, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

This one seems like a no brainer.

If I was Osama Bin Laden and i knew that I was being hunted all over the world I would have created a ton of footage in advance to make my name carry on, it would be footage denying my death, in order to encourage jihadists.

In my eyes this is the next step from Bin Laden. In the coming days look for there to be videos of "Osama Bin Laden" where he makes claims about how the world can not defeat him. (even though he is dead)

It seems like a no brainer in my eyes that Osama Bin Laden would have created footage like this knowing he would eventually be killed. Time will tell, but im just guessing that in the coming days we are going to see Osama videos claiming he is still alive, which were shot before he even died. It would be created just to inflame the people who are dumb enough to believe there is a conspiracy going on, and inflame the jihadists.

Let me know what you guys think ahout the reality of this actually happening. I fully believe he is dead, but I think he would have created videos of himself before he died.

2. And wouldnt that just be hilarious if in one of those videos he said "listen to Donald Trump...he is right, I am still alive!"

3. Lol......Trump would never stop saying '' SEE I TOLD YOU '' :D

then he will begin prostituting himself once again. :(

4. Hello

Hello

LOL!!!

5. It would seem the bigger issue would be all the claims of his death long ago, rumors that have long been around before Sunday.

The WH has got to release all the photos.

However, OBL's daughter has spoken so that should start to simmer down all the rumors.

Unless of course, she's in on it...;)

6. Mercor

Mercor

It doesn't help that the WhiteHouse has bungled the release of information from the raid.

You can see they are trying to match their story to the video of the raid.
    Problem is that the raid was a mission to kill and it is hard to explain why the woman is dead and why an unarmed and all alone Osama was killed.
    In a war battle this behavior would become criminal.

7. Well then we better add Obama in along with Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld as war criminals to be brought to justice.

8. Mercor

Mercor

Yes, lets see the cry begin.
    Yet if it went to trial only Obama would be found guilty.

The others are pretty well protected by legal opinions they got at the time and the fact that water-boarding legally is not "torture"