UPCOMING EXPOS - Proposed Elite Trader Meetings

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TonyOz, Nov 1, 2001.

1. I doubt I can stand being in Japan for very long. I'll probably be at the NYC expo in Feb. so please count me in Tony!

#21     Nov 15, 2001
  2. limbo

limbo

Tony I'm in for NY. Not sure what you want us to email you for? Do you want us to email you so we can be put on a list to observe your free training session? That would be very nice.

#22     Nov 17, 2001
  3. agree - very interesting! if you pick sth central like paris, frankfurt, amsterdam etc each of us (europeans) would have to travel max 3 h by plane. and inner-european flights really dont cost that much. lets try to get sth together!

cheers,

kev//

#23     Nov 17, 2001
  4. Harry

Harry

@karabugla

It's great that you're also interested in a trader meeting. The problem is, that a lot of people are interested but on the Vienna meeting only half of them who where interested did actually come. And when it comes to do some organizational stuff there are even less ...

So if it would take place in Frankfurt, ... somebody from there would have to organize the meeting. I don't think that you would have to travel much longer if you will come to Vienna (I mean, it doen't make a difference if you're sitting in a plane for 3 hours or 3 hours and 15 minutes, does it :) ?). So if it would be in Vienna I'm sure that there are a lot of people I know from the last meeting that would organize something.

But if I have the time I would also come to Frankfurt, for example.

Harry

#24     Nov 18, 2001