UPCOMING EXPOS - Proposed Elite Trader Meetings

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TonyOz, Nov 1, 2001.

1. I will definately be attending the NYC expo in February and would love to take part in both your seminars and a dinner meetup with you and all the elitetrader members.

#11     Nov 2, 2001
  2. gary

gary

Indeed I would attend.

See you in Vegas Sunday. Would love to meet Friday night also.

Gary McDowell

#12     Nov 2, 2001
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I can't make the Vegas show but I'll definitely be at the NYC event. I would definitely be interested in getting together at some point during that show.

#13     Nov 4, 2001
  4. Can't come... on wrong side of the planet :confused:

#14     Nov 4, 2001
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Sorry Tony, Nu Yawk is far, far away and I won't be able to make it to the Vegas show that weekend.

#15     Nov 4, 2001
  6. Harry

Harry

@candletrader
    Where do you come from - there seem to be a lot of traders from Europe here - the more the better - perhaps we can have our own Trading Expo soon :) ...

Harry

#16     Nov 4, 2001
  7. Yeah, Paris would be a nice central area for people on the other side of the planet to gather one weekend (easy for people from UK, Germany and Netherlands to quickly get to). Maybe we can hook up and discuss trading over an authentic French dinner of snails, frogs legs and chilled red wine (yum!)

Darn, j'ai tres faim.... alors, ou sont les escargots?!

#17     Nov 4, 2001
  8. Harry

Harry

That's an interesting idea - I just organized a Trader-Meeting in Austria - but it wasn't reall yinternational (just some people from Germany) and us Austrians ...

#18     Nov 4, 2001
  9. Would love to meet all at NY Expo. :)

#19     Nov 4, 2001
  10. Bob777

Bob777

Where is everyone meeting at on Friday night? I'll be in Vegas this weekend, staying at Bally's.

Bob

#20     Nov 15, 2001