Up We Go The Rest Of Today, 2/5/09

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrDODGE, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Based on your track record I just might.

#11     Feb 5, 2009
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Market rallied based on the stimulus plan getting voted in sooner than later, if its passed im sure the bulls will push the markets up 2% today alone, pretty pathetic if you ask me. All the bulls on wallstreet want easy quick handouts to get the economy moving again, sad, sad, sad. The outcome of this stimulus plan will prove nothing to this deteriorating economy.

#12     Feb 5, 2009
  3. Thanks to TGregg for the factual update on turder's index:

Turd3r is either a complete troll or a complete fruit loop, given that performance, matched against the confident shit that actually spews forth from his mouth.

99.999999% of people with that performance would have hung their heads in shame and vanished, but not turder - still large and in charge (in his own, acid-trippin' world).

I didn't even bring up the fact that he gave his word to all of us that he would leave if the S&P broke 1250. But he's still here.

#13     Feb 5, 2009
  4. It is what it is. Bounding your fists on the pavement won't change anything.

#14     Feb 5, 2009
  5. That's not a complete list of his buffoonery.

He also endorsed DDM (Ultra DOW), EWZ (Brazil), EEM (Emerging markets), as well as a handful of call options which all expired worthless as the market was freefalling.

The Turd index is down at least 80% if you count all his horrendous picks.

Just put the kid on ignore. It makes ET so much better and it's the only way to make a troll go away.

#15     Feb 5, 2009
  6. Psycho would have done just fine.

#16     Feb 5, 2009