Unveiling A Method!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lundy, May 28, 2003.

1. lundy

lundy

please feel free to post your questions and criticisms. I am going to publish the rules as well as more examples. If you want to, do some research yourself.

I forgot to post the 4th spiral numbers. The 2 is the current low of the NDX.... the 1 will be when we hit the 825ish level.

The exact retracements increase slightly as the pattern spirals outward. For example, the first phase of the spiral was a 109 retracement i beleive. The second was a 110. And the current level is 112 roughly. That is, if the current level holds.

#21     May 28, 2003
  2. lundy

lundy

vehn, thanks for the link. As you can see, it's a similiar theory, except that this is much more specific, and pattern oriented. Here the pattern spirals out from the center, whereas the Adam Theory attempts to predict the outcome in a more linear fashion.

#22     May 28, 2003
  3. lundy

lundy

Walther, I agree.

But if you can predict when symmetry will hold and when it will fail, that is something valuable.

Besides, this is a new way of looking at market symmetry.

#23     May 28, 2003
  4. Banjo

Banjo

Post something with price and time on it and let Walther do a work up of his studies. Would be interesting.

#24     May 28, 2003
  5. lundy

lundy

this is also a method for entering the market not exiting. There are rules for holding... and there are rules for exiting.

#25     May 28, 2003
  6. lundy

lundy

banjo, walther, it's a daily chart of the NDX. I'm sure you can figure that out??? :confused:

#26     May 28, 2003
  7. Banjo

Banjo

Walther can, but he's smarter than I am.:p

#27     May 28, 2003
  8. Lundy

Do you trade this as a trend continuation or a reversal pattern( or both)? I was looking at the ndx daily , would the time from 7/17 to 8/23/02 be this symmetry also?
    ( upside down)

#28     May 28, 2003
  9. lundy

lundy

more of a reversal pattern.... but can be used as a continuation pattern if the rules are in place.

#29     May 28, 2003
  10. maxpi

maxpi

I like indicators and systems that are based on some kind of trading reality like a short squeeze where lots of traders have to cover, or a breakout to new highs where there are no sellers and potentially there are buyers, or a breakout above resistance, etc.

How does this relate to any kind of "reality"?

Max

#30     May 28, 2003