Unveiling A Method!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lundy, May 28, 2003.

1. I will have a double of whatever Lundy is having...

#11     May 28, 2003
  2. JORGE

JORGE

Thanks for the info Lundy, when you called the bottom on the Nasdaq Comp last June we dropped another 350 pts over 4 months, so using your analysis the bulls are going to have one hell of a fun summer.

#12     May 28, 2003
  3. Ditch

Ditch

So what? Let's wait what Lundy has to say. Good ideas aren't the sole prerogative of people with a fat bank account.

#13     May 28, 2003
  4. lundy

lundy

Can anyone see the pattern? Its based on symmetry. And to give you a hint, it's similiar in theory to the Adam Theory by Welles Wilder.

#14     May 28, 2003
  5. FinStat

FinStat

INDEED.................:cool:

#15     May 28, 2003
  6. Now I can see it clearly! Only a fool could have difficulties seeing it in your chart. How DID you get esignal to display all the relevant indicators in one chart? Not bad! But only visible for those who use esignal's most advanced features. I have to agree with you on that point.

#16     May 28, 2003
  7. lundy

lundy

patience is a virtue. now i will show you the patterns.

#17     May 28, 2003
  8. lundy

lundy

each pattern spirals out. Each phase of the spiral is 180 degrees. Here you see 3 phases of the spiral. I have drawn 3 circles to highlight them.

When the NDX goes down to 825ish, it will complete the 4th phase of the spiral... and a very strong bullish move will happen. And that will be the bull market.

Rules will follow.

#18     May 28, 2003
  9. symmetry IMO does not work consistently enough to be more then a filter. Chart does not have time or price scales . If you post one with time and price on it I can calculate my Trading Time signal and we can compare it with yours .
    Walter

#20     May 28, 2003