Unskewed Electoral Vote projection

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Yannis

Yannis

I know AK is a stubborn liberal, but he's doing a lot of work bringing here so many polls - most of them useless and biased, I know - but still something to work with.

What I mean is that there may be something of value to this craziness. Looking at some of these numbers I was thinking that although the polls themselves are of little use, the delta-poll (how each particular polls changes week after week, assuming that those idiots keep their biased methodology kind of steady) may have some decent information for us.

To wit, the race of course is tight, but there's been some movement lately towards Obama, like there was movement towards Romney a few weeks ago. Which means that the repubs need to tighten their message, or target states/counties better, of both. Or, this may be the result of e repub decision to go more national instead of local/regional and try to raise their overall numbers a bit before descending on the few key states towards the end. Oh well.

#11     Sep 27, 2012
  2. Yannis

Yannis

As opposed to listening to Clinton and his buddies, right? :D

#12     Sep 27, 2012
  3. Yannis

Yannis

The Polls Are A Lie - Here's Why!
    by Andrea Shea King

We've been telling you that the media polls are a total, absolute, complete lie. And the evidence to prove this is out there in plain sight for everyone to see: the media is deliberately using skewed polls that grossly oversample Democrats so they can then say "the race is over, Mitt Romney's campaign is finished."

They are doing this to depress conservatives with the hope that you will stop contributing to the campaign against Obama, that you won't volunteer at the local Republican Victory Center, and that you'll hopefully stay home on Election Day. Don't let the media get away with this shameful behavior!

The good people at Breitbart.com have produced further evidence to show you the bias in the polling, again - being done to trick you into thinking Obama has already won. Below is a review of the latest polls taken among Ohio voters. Here's what is fascinating: over the past four years, Democrats have turned out more of their voters to the polls than Republicans by a 1% margin. You read that right - just 1%. Yet, as the team at Breitbart.com just discovered, the polls being reported in the media showing Obama with this supposedly big lead do so only because they weighted the poll to have a 6%-10% Democrat turnout advantage:

[​IMG]

Do you want to know what the truth is? The truth is that the race in Ohio is a dead heat, and that's why the media and the Obama campaign are working so hard to convince you not to contribute, volunteer and vote.

#13     Sep 27, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oops

#14     Sep 27, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Yannis, you need to speak out more on ET. Your comments are well thought out and of value to us.

#15     Sep 27, 2012
  6. Yannis

Yannis

Yeah, you're right, I can bloviate more... But, I don't want to be redundant, criticaster, saturnine, truculent, fatuous, vulpine, temerarious, picayune, ruction, or even fulsome... I'm sure you understand! :)

#16     Sep 27, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

That doesn't stop the rest of us! Especially the liberals. It will do you good to be a little more truculent. :D

#17     Sep 27, 2012
  8. You have personal beef? I am surprised, actually.

#18     Sep 27, 2012
  9. #19     Sep 27, 2012
  10. #20     Sep 27, 2012