Unofficial TWS bug thread

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by TWS_Beta_Tester, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Bob111

Bob111

why order cap message keep popping up every damn couple minutes regardless to what i choose?

damn you IB...i choose don't cap and pressed "remember my decision" check box. now i got into infinyty loop with messge box that keeps saying same tging mentioned above-the order could not be modified and can not contain field #6590.

i can't close it,i can't remove it. nothing. it just stays on the middle of TWS and keep on going in the loop, loading CPU up to a 100%. great. just great

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    #411     Jan 2, 2015
  2. Bob111

Bob111

and because you keeps ignoring my reports about all those bugs i can't even kill TWS via task bar. because it running in the loop with that message and TAKES A FOCUS ON ITSELF 100% of the time. mean-i can't reach the task bar,or cclick on anything because IB TWS keeps focus on itself.

#412     Jan 2, 2015
  3. Bob111

Bob111

ok...it's almost 12:00 EST.. can't trade,don't have data,can't log into account..when i will be able to log in into account management to change market data subscription?
    BTW-why do i have to do that anyway? why it have to be complicated? why instead of sending me email with big ass table with numerous subscription options you can't send me a simple two fucking sentences email saying this-if you don't want any changes in your data subscriptions-you will pay this $$. or if you do nothing-we will automatically rollover your subscriptions to this....and it will cost you such amount of $$. why you ALWAYS COMPLICATE THINGS?

#413     Jan 2, 2015
    J.P. likes this.
  4. J.P.

J.P.

Can't get through on the phone either; busy signals all morning.

#414     Jan 2, 2015
  5. Bob111

Bob111

at 1:00 EST i was finally able to get to the page with data subscriptions. just to subscribe(1 click on same checkbox)-us bundle. same checkbox,same data,same conditions($10 a month,if commish<$30). what all this is about-lost data,lost time,disabled msg.center,data subscription buttons ,etc-i have no idea. why checkbox with my old subscription was unchecked in 2015-have no idea either.
    btw- i tried latest browser TWS-same problems(lost data on some random tickers(last,last size,change,%change) when you flip thru TWS pages-still there.
    same problems with basic settings-i've added implied volatility column in my standalone TWS,saved settings->load browser TWS-IV column wasn't there. SSDD

after re reading email about market subscription changes and going thru the table i see that all this fuzz is about 1.5$ per exchange for L1 data. four f** dollars fifty cents total for all of them combined

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    #415     Jan 2, 2015
  6. J.P.

J.P.

Interactive Brokers System Status
    Updated: 2015/01/02 10:42:05 EST

System Availability
    Stat Message Created/Updated
    Phone Provider Issues
    Our phone provider is reporting an outage with the Customer Service U.S. toll-free and direct numbers. Until this matter has been resolved, U.S. residents may reach Customer Service via one of the direct dial numbers of our non-U.S. service centers. Please see link below for details:

https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1560

[Mesg Id: 394356] 2015/01/02 10:04
    2015/01/02 10:04
    Account Management Login Delays
    Some clients are experiencing login delays when attempting to access Account Management.

The issue has been reported and we are currently working on a resolution.

All other IB systems are operating normally.

[Mesg Id: 394357] 2015/01/02 10:42
    2015/01/02 10:42

#416     Jan 2, 2015
  7. Bob111

Bob111

ok..another day , another set of new problems. looks like because of those data changes we are going to have a host of them..
    here: where is last,last price,change,%change? high and lows are also off and didn't match with other sources. those are pa muni etf's nqp,eip,npn and so on.
    anyone from IB care to explain to us,how we suppose to deal with it?

#417     Jan 5, 2015
  8. J.P.

J.P.

And Account Management is unavailable yet again.

#418     Jan 5, 2015
  9. J.P.

J.P.

And you can't get through by phone.

#419     Jan 5, 2015
  10. J.P.

J.P.

Finally got through to by phone. They have no clue what is wrong with Account Management and they have no information as to when it will be fixed.

#420     Jan 5, 2015