Unmasking Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

NEWS FLASH!
    Obama IS and already was an empty suite BEFORE the election.

There is a natural satisfaction in seeing former supporters realize and be man enough to admit their mistake.
    Something becoming more and more commonplace.

Still don't understand?
    Well, imagine you've just assisted an old lady with getting her groceries in the car. And she gives you a $3 tip.
    It's that kinda feel good feeling.

#11     Sep 29, 2009
  2. What satisfaction can you people get? The ultimate empty suit of all time was George W. Bush. And by the way, nobody writes a book alone. There are proofreaders, editors, copyrighters, people who design covers, etc.

#12     Sep 29, 2009
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I suspect that the people behind the empty suits are, because they are advocating perspectives and policies we disagree with, themselves empty suits.

#13     Sep 29, 2009
  4. Even more brilliant. Now please use your genius and tell us why Obama and you libtards keep blaming Bush.

"as soon as the guy assumes office, people need to forget Bush"

The more you lefties speak the better this gets!

#14     Sep 29, 2009
  5. Idiot there is a difference between introducing a point and using a point to draw attention to something. One is proactive one is reactive. I don't want to talk about Bush but if you are going to engage in flawed arguments I am forced to introduce info to that will "shake idiots up"

#15     Sep 29, 2009
  6. Ricter

Ricter

He's not blaming Bush, he's saying Bush was an empty suit. Therefore the blame lies behind Bush.

#16     Sep 29, 2009
  7. This is sweet. Any more you two would like to add?

#17     Sep 29, 2009
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, thank you. I'd like to add that there other political perspectives, even in this country, and as it can be argued that the heads of our two main parties are "empty suits", there is a fair chance that the heads of those other parties are also empty suits. Now, that leaves the power of assertion to those behind the empty suits, who must also be divided into the various perspectives. How far back does this go, and how is it possible that anything original has ever been presented?

#18     Sep 29, 2009
  9. Every bad president lowers the bar of expectations...

Every scandal in which a president does not have to take responsibility (Reagan's "I forget" or Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman" or Bush's I " Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" or Bush 41's "Read my lips, no new taxes") lowers the bar and people accept less and less qualified presidents and presidential candidates...

The standards have been lowered so much, Americans have put up with so much image over substance, that we get crappy presidents who the masses can blame for all their own problems...

People continually blame the "government" but no government I have ever seen in America wasn't voted in by the ignorant people of America...

People put partisanship over the quality of the people they vote for, which leads us to swings of the pendulum and idiot no substance presidents who look good on camera, but are empty suits, B list Hollywood actors, a wimp like Bush 41, his idiot kid, the lies of Clinton, and now the inexperience of Obama...

No, I did not vote for Obama and was one of his biggest critics in this forum during the primaries.

After the idiot repubs put up old man McCain, there was no reasonable choice but to vote for a man who upon dying wouldn't leave that idiot bitch Palin as president...

#19     Sep 30, 2009
  10. You saying Obama is fake with his book? Someone wrote that for him? But it is ok for Sarah Palin to be no one knows her, to everyone knows her only because she is chosen by McCain for VP to have the religious right vote? Now everyone know who she is. No VP for her, BUT she use that media attention and quit her job governor to exploit that fame the media make for her. Money is her motivation, ok. Her book is so soon. Why? Because if too much time go by, people forget her, so she goes very fast to make the book publish while she is still popular. And she has help to write that book fast to make money while she is popular still. This is for the good of the Alaska people, and for god, or good for Sarah Palin pocket? So sad people believe her talk of all is for god and people. Those people are good people who believe her lies. You think Sarah Palin wrote the book with no help in so short of time?

#20     Sep 30, 2009