Unlimited Symbols?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by antares66, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Is there a data provider who offers unlimited symbols? I know that the most limited their offering to 500 symbols or so. The only one i know is Lenz + Partner from germany who offers unlimited symbols. I think for scanning unlimited symbols would be great.

2. otctrade

otctrade

What do you mean unlimited symbols? With scanz.com you can scan by market (nyse/nasdaq/otc). Or do you mean the ability to load more than 500 symbols into a single watchlist?

3. Suppose I want to scan the entire nasdaq to get the daily percent change of each stock. I guess on a limited basis I would see only 500 stocks simultanesly

4. traider

traider

Try IEX

5. otctrade

otctrade

I don't want to advertise any service but I think scanz.com could do that. I am using it to track OTC stocks and I have every ticker that trades in realtime. I can also export it to CSV

you could sort by percentage change

6. With which charting software do you use iex data or quantshare?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2020
  7. AndyM

AndyM

If you know how to code, you can use Tradingview. I think their json format is compatible with tradingview library out of the box.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2020
  8. You cant use Tradingview with external data. This is not what i meant.

9. AndyM

AndyM

10. NorgateData

NorgateData Sponsor

Hi antares66,

Norgate Data has no limits on the amount of symbols you can access each day.

It's only limited by the symbols available in your subscription. The database is stored locally on your PC for high-speed access too. Depending upon your PC spec and testing environment used, you could achieve scan rates for large data sets at several hundred securities per second (for long history) and even quicker for shorter data sets.

However, if you're referring to unlimited symbols streaming real-time intraday data, then we're not your data vendor.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    #10     Feb 15, 2022