United States Patent: remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by harrytrader, Apr 11, 2003.

1. http://164.195.100.11/netacgi/nph-P...&p=1&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1='3951134'.WKU.&OS=PN/3951134&RS=PN/3951134__

United States Patent 3,951,134
    Malech April 20, 1976

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

Abstract
    Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein.

2. Babak

Babak

Harry,

would you like your own section on ET? I'm sure Barron could accomodate you if you ask nicely.

3. harrytrader, you are beginning to worry me, man. :p

F. P.

4. Harrytrader, I have not had the pleasure to exchange discourse within .#@*alpha, alpha radar two(*@)0. one of your threads to date, but hope shor(*WP@finder alph()EH*(r89( tly to find a topic of mutual.. )$#)hh signal, quadrant five!!*(L a&"8F* interest, until then good luck and good trading,
    -rl &(@roger, over!!@":!o38r"## b 21079

5. ??????????

Sorry but I don't understand.

6. :D

7. great ! :D :D :D

8. i see the patent office started slipping in the mid 1970's.

9. Now you know how we feel.

10. feel what, I was feeling anything I don't understand his phrase. This is an official site and an official document. You can't undertand english from your own government :D

#10     Apr 12, 2003