United States is the most admired country globally thanks largely to Obama and team

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Let's hope that there will continue to be no change.

#11     Oct 5, 2009
  2. "color-blindness"

Is that a joke?

Millions of blacks had no idea about Obama's policies but ran out to vote for him specifically because he was black.

#12     Oct 5, 2009
  3. Kenyan's are black.

:D

#13     Oct 5, 2009
  4. I am afraid you misunderstood my post :), the american people who elected a black president deserve the admiration, the country where it's possible for a minority candidate to become the leader of the free world certainly deserves the admiration. If you think that some specific Obama's actions or policies also deserve the admiration I'd like to know what he has done so far.

By the way, he's not black.
    Haven't you ever seen him on TV or his picture perhaps? He is black. :D

#14     Oct 5, 2009
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Obama gave Hamas the better part of a Billion dollars, that probably got him the boost in popularity worldwide... of course the Left will use the popularity to say he's a great leader...

#15     Oct 5, 2009
  6. Some how I doubt you look at America the same way the world looks at America. The surge of United States' position in the NBI index was explained by the pollster and NBI founder Simon Anholt below.

If you don't like the result of the poll showing US as number one, then just say so.

[​IMG]

#16     Oct 5, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

He didn't do much or even he did nothing (at least he did not start a new big war - only small issues, e.g. coup in Honduras happened at his watch that the world can live with). The world was simply tired of GWB's stupid face and his wars. That's the reason why Obama gained some respect abroad for doing nothing or almost nothing.

GWB was probably as much hated around the world as was Osama bin Laden. And because he was the US leader, the bad sentiment was being unjustly transfered to all Americans in line with: as leader as nation.

The respect is given as an advance. Just my 2 cents.

#17     Oct 5, 2009
  8. Ricter

Ricter

The type on this page is black. He is much lighter than that. Therefore he is not black.

#18     Oct 5, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:

Give your self a pat on the back. You really dazzled us with your brilliance this time.

#19     Oct 5, 2009
  10. #20     Oct 5, 2009