United Kingdom Crash/Burn .. C A L L

Discussion in 'Forex' started by deadbroke, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CALL continues as-is, no changes, but .....

I will be absent for a while, possibly a few weeks.

#11     Sep 5, 2010
  2. More like throwing shit against the wall and hope something sticks. Another moron looking for some attention.

#12     Sep 5, 2010

3. all the best for you deadbroke dude

yours

crash n burn

#13     Sep 5, 2010
  4. How are things looking here? What's been happening in cable-land?

#14     Sep 23, 2010

5. Be patient, guys. The 200-day m.a. has not failed yet. Tested, yes but not failed.

I'm also looking for the best clue there is, namely EURGBP. That is showin signs but it ain't ready yet.

It will happen. Just be patient. :) :) :)

While we are waiting why not chill out on this, my compliments, wine included, take her to the dancefloor and let it rip, friends :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQe-8_oNpeA&feature=related

#15     Sep 23, 2010

6. Maybe so but my call was much, much earlier, in 2009.

In any event, what's the difference? We are talking about the dominant empire of centuries. :) :)

We took over from them and took the empire stratospheric but now we are going undergoundospheric with no coefficient of restitution whatsoever.

:) :)

#16     Sep 23, 2010

7. jeez, Lord have mercy, someone at ET wishing me well? that in itself smells of miraculous intervention - a good sign. :) :)

#17     Sep 23, 2010

8. Not this moron. This moron calls it only when he sees it. Nobody in his right mind would throw something of this magnitude against the wall, hoping it would stick. There is solid anal-ysis behind the call.

Another moron looking for attention? :D :D

The underlying stable datum in Philosophy is, "the prime purpose of any sentient being is to create an effect"

GUILTY!!!! :) :) :)

#18     Sep 23, 2010

9. Its looking OK, Martin, but a bit exasperating. The 200-day m.a. has held me up. Just gotta wait. But the original declaration that once below the 200 .... is as sound as sound can be.

Waiting. :) :)

#19     Sep 23, 2010

10. EurGbp is on the verge of attacking its 200 day m.a. - she gotta take this out for my call to have any chance of working.

You see, what you geniusses don't know is that The Brits have a "psychology" w.r.t. the Euro. You remember they turned 'em down? Brits are a bunch of proud mothers. They are getting fcked in Thailand and other places as their Pound Sterling crashes w.r.t. local currency. Here, they are leaving in droves - going back to where? To the UK of course, which is truly the asshole of the western world. Believe me guys, the UK is the worst kind of life there is. They think america is bad, heck no.

Euro/Sterling is a stunning, magnificent clue. check it out for yourselves on the Price chart.

So, I gots to be patient and wait.

Hey, give me a break, I'm just a new guy. Every 18 months I quadruple, unlike that prick, Pentium. Getting better all the time.

:) :) :D

#20     Sep 23, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.