Unions vs. the little guy in Wisconsin recall fight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

the bankers should be the first to die. i hope, if there is an Armageddon, that i run into Ben Bernanke. i really pray i do. the justice i deal to him would be one for the record books.

#71     Mar 16, 2011
  2. Where do you think movie plots come from?:D

Having a well give a clear advantage tho.

#72     Mar 16, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wells require power for the pump. Not many hand-pumped wells around anymore and I wouldn't want to have to go outside to pump water.

I just store massive quantities which I use in rotation. I write the purchase date on the box. Water is the most important thing were I live. My shop has a series of stainless-steel storage racks for the purpose. It is really about earthquakes here so cases of large plastic bottles in cardboard boxes might come through a quake ok.

Yeah, I drink year-old water. Maybe not the best solution but it is workable.

#73     Mar 16, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i have significant water storage in milk gallon jugs. besides, the power to the well can be generated by the 120 amp a day solar panels (4) that I have. not as much power as i want from solar, but i haven't bought more of them yet.

#74     Mar 17, 2011
  5. Yannis

Yannis

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xf2xgjk8_t0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xf2xgjk8_t0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

#75     Mar 17, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

This is what I'd like to have.

[​IMG]

#76     Mar 17, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

I'd like one of those, too. They would be our pass into OHMS Mountain Estates.

#77     Mar 17, 2011