Unions vs. the little guy in Wisconsin recall fight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Mar 15, 2011.

1. In rural Illinios there is a lot of talk about this. They let me in on it because I served. Former military tell para military this all the time. Two Apaches would easily eliminate a full company of poorly organized, poorly supplied and poorly trained "domestic terrorists" Do not think for a minute that our government will not take the Gaddafi solution if it's hand is forced. This aint the british and those are not muskets they are carrying.

#61     Mar 16, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

wtf is wrong with you guys? when i talk about "being ready for the collapse" it is not to take on a squad of troops with an Abrams. it's to defend against people trying to come take away my food or rob my crops or harm my family so they can take what i have amassed.

christ on a bike.

#62     Mar 16, 2011
  3. Sorry, I may have been one to misread you.

Here is the second scenario.

The thugs you will be fighting against might have a better supply line than you do. Winning wars is not about armaments, it is about the supply line. What if, God forbid, these thugs have been told that America never loved them. What if, God forbid, these thugs were supplied with AK's and regular ammo. So here you are on your ranch, and thugs are making regular incursions onto your ranch. U are isolated in your ranch, the goons have mobility. In short, you are a castle under siege. Eventually, you will need to come out. Quickly if they shut off your water. You will need a way to rearm and restock. How do you propose to do this without military help? If worst comes to worst other factions will be inside our borders. They will be your problem, not the government.

#63     Mar 16, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Waco, baby, Waco!

#64     Mar 16, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Hmmph.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eGX9TgI0gXk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#65     Mar 16, 2011
  6. OK! We smoke the peace pipe. Let's hope it doesn't come to fighting our neighbors for scraps of food. If it does, let's kill a banker first.:eek: Sorry, just had to get that in.

#66     Mar 16, 2011
  7. Nice! But I doubt he'd hit crap over 100 feet away. I liked the M-14 for anything 200 yards and out. M-16 was much better in a fire fight, so long as you kept it clean, which was problematic in the f'n jungle. Now real up close and personal like, the M-14 has an edge cause of it's weight. Butt stroke to the head with that baby, and I guarantee the enemy is going down.

#67     Mar 16, 2011
  8. The bankers will be on the other side of the pond by the time the shit hits the fan. They will see it in the air. What we will face is that the United States will no longer be United. That is where we will have to make our stand as a nation. I think I read that some Russian fellow has already predicted this. We are the world's last, and best, hope for something different. That is not melodramatics, that is truth. We have been a thorn in the side of the NWO since we upset the Brits in the Revolution. Now, we are on the ropes. Will we remember who we are, or will we be remembered for who we were?

#68     Mar 16, 2011
  9. It's no better in the sand. The M16-A2 is an amazing piece of weaponry, a child or petite woman could fire it with accuracy. If only it were not so diva like:D

U used the A1s, tho, so I don't know what the difference is.

#69     Mar 16, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

what if space aliens come down and side with me? what if they are fire breathing? then i'll have the upper hand.

duh

i cannot prepare for every eventuality, only the likely outcomes. stop with the movie plots.

oh, and i have a well. they can't turn off my water.

#70     Mar 16, 2011