Unions vs. the little guy in Wisconsin recall fight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not lately but yes I have. It is a great rifle and cartridge. I prefer the 7.62mm over the 5.56mm.

#51     Mar 16, 2011
  2. Is the ammo for the 7.62 significantly more than for the 5.56?

#52     Mar 16, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You forgot your down with corporations rhetoric.

#53     Mar 16, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

first of all, i never said anything about what you may or may not be prepared for, so take your wacko mentality and stuff it up your ass. you were the one saying i wasn't prepared for anything - not the other way around.

as for the other answers to your question, i'll just leave it at "yes, yes," and "thankfully, no.".

shut the fuck up, already.

#54     Mar 16, 2011
  5. Fuck you punk! I ain't impressed!

#55     Mar 16, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

nor do i give a shit whether or not you are impressed. so go back to whatever other thread you were foaming at the mouth in before you decided to pick a fight in this one, yambag.

remember: you started this argument. you.

#56     Mar 16, 2011
  7. I started nothing. I posted a comment at no one person. Just gave my opinion in general. You were the one that took it personally and responded back.

#57     Mar 16, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Lucrum and i were the only two who posted pictures of weapons. so who was it you were referring to, then, when you said "you"? then you got all 1000 yard stare on me when i told you that you knew nothing about me, accusing me of saying stuff about you.

reading comprehension?

#58     Mar 16, 2011
  9. You were not the only two discussing the subject of weapons and all this, we're armed to the teeth and ready for war crap going on here. What's that all about? I'm simply pointing out that playing keyboard warrior ain't at all like the real thing, and most, not all, but most here have zero idea of what the hell they're talking about when it comes to killing and wars.
    Nice jab though on the 1000 yard stare. Been awhile since I heard that.

#59     Mar 16, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

no, we were not the only two discussing it, just the main conversationalists. anyone reading your comment would easily associate it with either he or i. however, if you are clarifying that you did not mean me, then i tactfully retract my commentary in return.

"There. Now we can be friends again." - Doc Holiday

don't go lunatic on me, mate. i acknowledge that you both claim and appear to have experience with weapons. great. all i'm saying is that if some economic collapse comes and people are fighting for food and there is no law or order, i will be as prepared as i can be. i have taken a lot of time in making plans on it, and have suffered the insults and ridicule because of it from family and friends.

#60     Mar 16, 2011