Unions vs. the little guy in Wisconsin recall fight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Mar 15, 2011.

1. And now for some overcompensation:

#41     Mar 16, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:
    You have more than one Obama doll? :D

#42     Mar 16, 2011
  3. ??? The M14 has always been semi-auto, hasn't it? Or was the original M14 also full-auto?

#43     Mar 16, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

The M14 has a selector for either full auto or semi auto, the M1A is semi auto only.

#44     Mar 16, 2011
  5. Melodrama, the military must have a lot of drama queens in it then because I am telling u the government is preparing a response, I know this to be fact.

#45     Mar 16, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

really now. pray tell, what is the military supposedly preparing a response to again?

#46     Mar 16, 2011
  7. I see the natural born killers are out toning down the rhetoric while circle jerking around pictures of a rifle. :D

FYI, what you guys really want is a AR-15. It's lighter, easier to covert to full auto, and you can get a 100 round magazine. Even if you could convert the M1A to full auto the recoil renders it pretty much useless, just like it did with the M14. The M14 is a hell of a rifle, especially for distance, but it's heavy as hell to carry all day, and on full auto you won't hit shit because of the major recoil.
    But the real surprise you boys are in for is when you become the hunted as well as the hunter. It's a game changer for sure. You might think you're ready for that, but you're not.

#47     Mar 16, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

way to go, rocket scientist. that's exactly what my picture was.

as for what i'm "ready for", dont preach to me. you have no idea who i am or what my background is.

#48     Mar 16, 2011
  9. Have you fired yours much? They still say it's a great rifle if you need the range and the heft of the 7.62.

#49     Mar 16, 2011
  10. Nor do you of mine, slick. Ever killed anyone before? I have! Ever been shot at before? I have! Ever had a real friend bleed out all over you? I have! Where you been, hero?

#50     Mar 16, 2011