Unions vs. the little guy in Wisconsin recall fight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

ok, let me restate.

i dont like to purchase a weapon i cannot hold and inspect first.

#31     Mar 16, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

you're obviously trolling again for responses, but i'll humor you.

just because you do not see the point in guns does not mean others have to share your opinions. are you equally critical at people who collect stamps or coins? how about people who are avid sports fans and collect every possible thing with that sports team they worship on it? what about people who enjoy golf as a hobby and travel all over to play a round of golf? do you have issues with all of these folks?

some of us like to collect weapons. it isn't our problem that you're too much of a pussy to want to. :) (now i am trolling).

#32     Mar 16, 2011
  3. Only to the extent that they can cause carnage in the wrong hands. Fortunately, stamp and coin collectors tend to be a level-headed bunch.

#33     Mar 16, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

the argument has been made previously, but cars, knives, baseball bats, bow and arrow, etc., all of that can cause carnage in the wrong hands.

its not about the gun. its about the people who shouldnt own one.

#34     Mar 16, 2011
  5. And they all seem to assemble right here at ET. :)

#35     Mar 16, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

which again brings us back to your trolling for responses issue. i should have known better than to try to engage you in a thoughtful conversation.

#36     Mar 16, 2011
  7. I realize I may come across that way. But I assure you in no uncertain terms, I really believe what I write about guns and gun devotees. Some of you guys really give me pause.

#37     Mar 16, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Exactly. You seem pretty thoughtful to be engaging Gabfly, imo.

He dislikes guns. Fair enough. But he also harbors the belief that it makes him superior. He is implying that he is enlightened compared to troglodyte gun owners. I don't buy it.

#38     Mar 16, 2011
  9. Only when compared to you and people like you. Otherwise, I'm just another face in the normal crowd.

#39     Mar 16, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

What a bleeding heart girlie man crock of shit.

And judging by your posts you stroke your naked Obama doll every time he makes one of his ridiculous speeches.

#40     Mar 16, 2011