Unions vs. the little guy in Wisconsin recall fight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Mar 15, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Sweeeeeeeet.

I've got the same thing in black furniture. How is that scope setup working out? Can you still use the iron site?

500 rounds of .308 is quite a pile isn't it? :D

#21     Mar 16, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually that's a internet photo, it was faster than pulling mine out of the closet. My scope is smaller but I have the same scope mount as pictured. I love the peep sight.

#22     Mar 16, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I do. :)

Unless they burn me out of course. They had better not let me escape up into the rocks with my M1A though. I might have something to say about the proceedings if they do. :D

#23     Mar 16, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

\

absolutely. anyone who can contribute can become a part of the commune.

incidentally, this is my newest addition:

[​IMG]

about the closest looking pic i can find online at the moment.

my next to get after tax return time is the hk-416. just having problems finding the right guy to buy it from.

#24     Mar 16, 2011
  5. M-14?

#25     Mar 16, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

M1A, the semi auto version of the M14.

#26     Mar 16, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

#27     Mar 16, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#28     Mar 16, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

Actually, most of the NIB weapons are from brick and mortar dealers around the country but if you have a problem it is nice to have the dealer within driving range.

#29     Mar 16, 2011
  10. Judging by some of your posts, I bet when you guys caress your guns you just wish someone would go ahead and make your day.

Why do I get the feeling that some of you gun junkies feel you were destined to be action heroes? (Quite the letdown, eh?)

When watching a blazing shoot-out on TV, do you guys stroke your guns and wish 3D was real?

And, finally, have you gun worshippers ever taken the time to perhaps consider why guns are such a necessary spice in your lives? Would their absence make your existence that unbearably bland?

Thoughts to ponder.

#30     Mar 16, 2011