Unions Threaten Wisconsin Businesses

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Have you been drinking this morning?

#41     Mar 13, 2011
  2. For a person to get a job at a "union shop", they have to join the union or not get hired. Therefore, they go along with whatever the union says and wants whether they like it or not.

#42     Mar 13, 2011
  3. When all else fails, digress.

#43     Mar 13, 2011
  4. When all else fails, troll in Charlie Sheen-like gibberish.

#44     Mar 13, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You're the one whining like a 9-year old girl. Such whining gets you on my ignore list as well asshole. Bye.

Incredible how this thread was cleaned up once your dumb ass was removed.

Whether you care or not that you are ignored is not the point. The point is that I simply don't have to read your posts anymore as they are rather stupid and embittered like Gayfly. You are just a nasty fellow and I see no reason I should have any contact with such a cur.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now these corrupt police and fire people that are threatening to strike cannot do so legally. They have a no-strike clause in their contract that prohibits strikes. If they do strike they can legally be dismissed like the PATCO idiots.

I knew a couple of PATCO air-traffic-controllers. Nothing like a career-change mid-life to focus the mind.

#45     Mar 13, 2011
  6. Compound the digression.

#46     Mar 13, 2011
  7. Your loss.. Nowhere to get bearings now but the abyss of your own solipsism. Just keep the hating of the middle class up, find out what happens.

#47     Mar 13, 2011
  8. I take back the "Charlie Sheen-like" part. Your gibberish doesn't rise to his level.

#48     Mar 13, 2011
  9. Oh please. The unions and privileged "public servants" of Wisconsin whose obese benefits far exceed those of the middle class taxpayers they're bleeding dry are not the "real middle class" you and other libturds make them out to be in your twisted obfuscations.

The real issue is the collapse of the corrupt democrap/union cycle of buying votes with taxpayers' money. Which is an existential threat so no wonder you're all crying like stuck pigs.

#49     Mar 13, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You just described Obama, a democrap.

#50     Mar 13, 2011