Unions Threaten Wisconsin Businesses

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Apparently you don't understand that abuse can be a 2-way street.

#31     Mar 13, 2011
  2. That's what unions do. "If you don't go along with our demands, we'll go on strike and ruin your business... perhaps even bankrupt you". Unions are little more than legalized extortion.

Let 'em go on strike. Then FIRE THEIR ASSES! Like Reagan did PATCO!

#32     Mar 13, 2011
  3. Ditto. Limp wristed drama queen. Enemy of the middle class.

#33     Mar 13, 2011
  4. You thought the faux grass roots Teaparty movement was big, you ain't seen nuthin yet. The real middle class is comin for your
    gated estate bitches.

#34     Mar 13, 2011
  5. You forgot me dickhead. All thats left now are handjobs from your brothers in debauchery.

#35     Mar 13, 2011
  6. I hate to break it to you but public sector unions and entitled "public servants" who bleed taxpayers dry with obese benefits aren't "the real middle class." Nor is the Tea Party "faux grass rootes [sic]." Do you believe everything Nancy says? Maybe if you had a better grasp on reality you wouldn't make such bad trades.

#36     Mar 13, 2011
  7. Funny how you think all you need is the saying and its so.
    Poser.

#37     Mar 13, 2011

8. I wonder how many union members would remain union members if they had to mail in their union dues rather than be deducted from their paycheck.

I wonder how many workers would remain in the union if they had a "principle of fairness" choice on how their money supported policies they did not approve of or just simply did not agree with.

#38     Mar 13, 2011
  9. [​IMG]

#39     Mar 13, 2011
  10. Like saying while you were schtuking your mistress and telling your wife on her deathbed that she should sign the divorce papers then trying to float that it was due to your love for your country when needing the forgiveness of republican voters.

Disconnect there as long as the Pacific and North American fault lines.

#40     Mar 13, 2011