Unions Threaten Wisconsin Businesses

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 12, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Well said.

#11     Mar 12, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#12     Mar 12, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Sammy I've got pets that are more rational than you. I own a piece of farm equipment that has stronger reasoning than you. My neighbors have small children that could likely outscore you in reading, writing and arithmetic.

You aren't kidding anyone. You lack horsepower upstairs my little arab street urchin friend. Everyone here knows you are a bit light in the brain department.

You should climb out of that cab occasionally and go to the self-improvement section in Barnes&Nobel and pick yourself out a book, something like "How I renounced Islam and became a Human Being" or "10 Easy Steps to Personal Hygiene".

And maybe give some thought to picking up a toothbrush for God's sake.

#13     Mar 12, 2011

4. Oh I am sorry but before I answer you, I would like to kindly ask you to fill in this short form. Due to the fact that you will not be able to do so on your own, I suggest you reach out to the six grader kid in the next town over, who happened to be the only educated, mullet-less, boy in a 23 miles radius.

Name:_____________________________
    Nickname:________________________________
    CB Handle:______________________________
    Address (RFD No.)_____________--_________________________
    Daddy (if unknown, list 3 suspects):____________________________________
    Mamma:___________________________________
    Neck Shade:_________Light Red _________Medium Red __________Dark Red
    Number of teeth exposed in full grin: Upper_______ Lower________
    Name of Pickup owned:________________________
    Height of Truck________________
    Truck equipped with:
    Gun Rack ______4-Wheel Drive ______Confederate Flag _______
    Cassette Deck ______Load of Wood ______Hijacker Shocks _______Radar Detector ______
    Mag Wheels ______Dual CB Antennas _______Spittoon ______Camper Top ______
    Air Horns _______Mud Flaps ______Toothpick Holder ______Mug-Grip Tires _______
    Racoon Hide ______Big Dog

Number of empty beer cans on floorboard or in bed of pickup:_________

BUMPER STICKERS:

Eat More Possum _____My other car is a piece of shit too _____Honk if you're horny _____
    If you ain't a cowboy you ain't shit _____Redman Chewing Tobacco _____Wave if you're horny ___

Favorite Recreation

Square Dancin' ____Possum Huntin' ____Skinny Dippin' ____Craw Daddin' ____Gospel Singin'____
    4-Wheelin' ____Drankin' ____Spittin' Backy ____Bill Chip Throwin' ____Honky Tonkin' ____
    Noodlin' ____Other

Name of son(s)/ not your sister's kids:

Bubba _______Jim Bob _______LeeRoy ______J.D.

Name of Daughter(s)/ not your sister's kids:

PammySue ______Violet ______Paulette _____Daisy

Weapons owned:

_____Deer Rifle _____Sawed-off Shotgun _____Varmit Rifle _____Log Cabin _____Tire Iron _____Power Chain Saw _____Pick Handle _____Hick'ry Switch

Number of Dogs: _____

Type:_____Blue Tick ______Black & Tan _______Beagle _______Bird Dawg >
    Cap Emblem: _____John Deer _____McCullock Chain Saws _____Budweiser _____Vo-Tech _____Skoal _____Coors _____NAPA _____Smile If You're Not Wearing Underwear

Number of Dependants:

_______Legal _______Claimed

Number of Weeks Unemployed:__________

Number of Welfare Checks Received:_________

Memberships:

KKK ___NRA ___Moose ___PTL Club ___AA ___Bass Club ___VFW ___Quiltin' Bee ___American Legion ___ United Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy ___John Birch Society

Length of Right Leg:__________
    Length of Left Leg:___________

Does your truck contain some part painted the official state color of Primer Red?Yes ___No___

How many cars do you have jacked up on blocks in your front yard?__________

How many kitchen appliances will you keep on your front porch?__________

Will you wear mostly double-knit polyester pants with snags?________

Do you own any shoes? _____Yes _____No If yes, how many?_________

What year did you last purchase shoes (please put N/A if more than 10)?_________

Are you married to any of the following: _______Sister _______Cousin ________Sow

Do you know her name? _____________

Does your wife weigh more than your pickup?_________

Can you sign your name and get the spelling right every time? (DOUBT IT BUT WHAT THE FUCK)___________

Have you ever stayed sober for a whole weekend?__________

If so, why?_______________________________________________________________

Can you count: Past 10 with your shoes on? (DOUBT IT BUT WHAT THE FUCK) ___________________ To 21 with your fly up? Never mind this one_________________

Do you know any words that have more than 4 letters?Never mind this one either______________

Have you ever had more than one bath in a year?_______________

Medical Information:
    Do you have at least two of the following:
    BO ____Crabs ____Head Lice _____Rabies ____Trench Mouth _____Runny Nose _____Bad Breath ____Chafing

Good Luck HOMO!

#14     Mar 12, 2011
  5. If what they are doing is illegal...take legal action.

What's next? Perhaps slow responses by firemen and policemen to homes of republicans, failing grades to children of republicans and others who want to take away their right to collectively bargain...

In what world do you live in that you think you can take away someone's previous rights and get no blow-back?

#15     Mar 12, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Fetch your Aunty. You know what comes next. :D

#16     Mar 12, 2011
  7. Funny how extortion takes on a new meaning when the Repubs are the one's doing the extorting. Then it's negotiation. Guess it all boils down to whether you're the fuckee or the fucker.
    Was it negotiating when the boardroom boyz blew all the money in the world and said, give us more money or the entire world will collapse? And we want to be free from prosecution and keep our jobs cause smart guys like us will be tough to replace. Was that extortion, or just good negotiating? They said they were sorry and paid the money back. Not the money they blew in the first place, just the sweetheart loan they got from the very people they were extorting.
    I guess in the republican court of the the rapist goes free so long as he say's he's sorry. Bitch deserved it anyway. Right?

#17     Mar 12, 2011
  8. Bend over and ask her to spank you with LUV?

#18     Mar 12, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If this was my thread I would carry-on some more about your family and dubious ancestry but it ain't so I won't.

My point was that you are unclever. Do or say something to dispel that or takeoff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see now that the unionized firefighters and police are threatening to strike in Wisconsin. They must ALL be fired.

If a single-person dies because of lack of action from a firefighter there could be a real problem.

For a couple of years I've harbored a personal belief that this right/left thing would come to large-scale organized violence but I've also always sincerely hoped it wouldn't.

I don't wish for civil war but part of me would be not be troubled by what would occur at this point. The enemy within is as dangerous as those in some foreign capitols.

#19     Mar 12, 2011
    #20     Mar 12, 2011