Union Protesters In Wisconsin Put Cross Hairs On Governor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 18, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You are not a conservative anything.

#11     Feb 19, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

But it was your buddy, Obama, that continued to bailout the banks after Bush gave him the remaining half of TARP to do it. Personally, I think bankruptcy, breakup and restructuring was the route both Bush and Obama should have taken with the large troubled banks.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123371119661046143.html

#12     Feb 19, 2011
  3. The concept of a working man's middle class is relatively new in terms of history of the world.

It has been around for what, 50 or 60 years, following the post WWII period and the rise of the labor unions to collectively bargain against the interests of the ruling power, i.e corporations, Kings, dictators, etc.

So it is not surprising that the ruling class wishes to go back to the good old days...what is surprising is not the actual ruling class doing everything they can to regain their former status...what is surprising is how stupid so many of the rank and file republicans insanely support the ruling class, thinking that the ruling class is going to allow those working class republicans to "join the club" through hard work, etc.

It is amazing how working class republicans, who are as much a part of the shrinking working middle class as the dems are...can continue to vote in people who don't support their own best interests.

#13     Feb 19, 2011
  4. they are benevolent, bleeding-heart-leftists ... they deserve a pass.

their intentions are beyond reproach ... the consequences of their stupidity is another story

#14     Feb 19, 2011
  5. NO ONE TAKES THE AMERICAN LEFT SERIOUSLY....

that includes themselves. They Know They Are Jokes.

#15     Feb 19, 2011
  6. check the campaign contributions of "the bastards who brought down the entire economy"

my bet is .......... you'll be pretty fucking surprised

#16     Feb 19, 2011
  7. The REALITY is the FINANCIAL GRID TAKEDOWN in the US has been "directed" to exact precision. The "planned" step by step destruction of our overall financial system at ALL LEVELS is accelerating by the month.........and you just wait and see what happens when the US Dollar is REMOVED as the worlds reserve currency! :eek:

Banks are broke

The US Govt is broke

STATES are broke

Municipalities are broke

Families are broke

The financial MATHEMATICS make it IMPOSSIBLE for ALL these listed entities to continue their current dysfunctional financial norms......stone cold lock! :eek: There will be cuts everywhere out of the shear impossibility to fund everything as in the past. The highly dysfunction financial DEBT game is OVER........the house of cards at all levels is starting to crumble........this was always the PLAN.

Structured CODEPENDENT Central Banking has encourage unending DEBT mentalities at all levels of federal and state governments. As the federal govt has exploded the debt since the late 70's, there has been an exceptionally destructive expansion of federal mandates on all states. States year over year budgets from this same period have completely gone out of control. Over this time, there has been a brilliantly designed ability to tank states financials through the federal mandates assault.

The last act of the planned financial system takedown was a good economic pullback. We now have all levels of the american society financially compromised, and this was "created" to set off the current mathematically IMPOSSIBLE financial trends. There is NO WAY OUT now but to START CUTTING spending at all levels........and this is what will divide and distract america........maybe even get them out on the streets screaming bloody murder.

A very large broke, despondent, and codependent portion of the US will be the first to fill the streets in protest......but NOTHING will stop the CUTS.....this is only the beginning. There is no more money left for the states.....to PUMP the game of spending more than the tax receipts provide. The perfectly timed 2008/2009 economic assault has just accelerated the impending economic chaos for most all states. A sluggish economy, very low tax receipts, and exploding state budgets.......we are just getting warmed up! :eek:

#17     Feb 19, 2011
  8. No One Gives A Shit About Defaulting to the Chinese...

perhaps this is their 100 years in their communist sun

#18     Feb 19, 2011
  9. No surprise that the thieves play both sides of the fence.

#19     Feb 20, 2011
  10. In today's world, with the radical element fully in control, you're probably right. Just as the radical left hi-jacked my party years ago, the radical right has now hi-jacked the republican party. As we enter the 2012 campaign season I expect to see a whole new level of crazy.
    2013 will be the interesting year as the losers will not take it lightly. The radical right will not peacefully accept four more years of Obama, and the radical left won't accept republican rule. I fully expect civil disobedience to take on a more violent posture. Radicals are like that.
    I can hear you keyboard warriors now. Bring it on, right. Be careful what you wish for kiddies. Most of you have never seen and real shit, and I can guarantee, you ain't ready for what's coming.

#20     Feb 20, 2011