Unicredit in trouble?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by antelope, Dec 21, 2011.

1. #21     Dec 21, 2011
  2. #22     Dec 21, 2011
  3. Daal

Daal

He also called AEP the 'next GM', was totally wrong on that. I have access to his private research, dude is no genius, seems too much of a extremist to me. But I do find it useful to be thrown many investment ideas so I can pick and choose something that makes sense

#23     Dec 21, 2011
  4. Two weeks ago I managed to convince my relatives to do a bank run on their UniCredit accounts. They're thanking me already.

#24     Dec 21, 2011
  5. I have access to his private research, dude is no genius, seems too much of a extremist to me.

so do i .....

he has a well oiled advert. machine and he runs on the edge of the envelope.

but a few gems per year do surface and float the boat.

nobody said he was batting 1000

the euro trash fiasco counts as a win.

s

#25     Dec 21, 2011
  6. So what, why is it impossible for anybody around here to debate the message instead of constantly shooting the messenger?

That article was one of the few that I've read discussing the exposure of US MM Funds to Eurozone toxic debt. Granted, it's more than likely out of date, but I applaud the effort of at least covering the topic.

#27     Dec 21, 2011
  7. who gives a damn if he got fined.........
    no big deal.

you pay to play.

morgan and the boyz are constantly opening their wallets also.

the sub prime mort. fiasco has none of these clowns at the iron bar motel.
    the felons who created and sold this securitized garbage are still walking around.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204224604577030031522713756.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...ailure-to-supervise-trader-Matthew-Piper.html

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/10/25/ubs-fined-12-million-over-short-selling/

next up to the plate, the corzine issue.......

s

#28     Dec 21, 2011
  8. TD80

TD80

Where are the fresh new lows? Why aren't financials in the U.S. just grinding down (see XLF) the last two months when the headlines have been even worse?

I'll tell you why, because (I hope) you all know damn well they will being intervening the hell out of this over and over until the number of zeroes don't even fit on a piece of paper.

Others have figured this out well ahead of time and this volatility you see is the wind changing...

If you see private consumption implode, then you may very well get the wet dream of an apocalypse many of you seem to perversely desire, other than that I think it is just dreaming...

#29     Dec 21, 2011
  9. Where are the fresh new lows? Why aren't financials in the U.S. just grinding down.....

because it is all a stacked deck, smoke n' mirrors, a house of cards.

and the pin on the grenade is still half way in.

we need a trigger to get the show on the road.

s

#30     Dec 21, 2011