UNG

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by apitrader, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Damn, some of you guys are bullish on a commodity that hit a 7-year low Thursday.

Good luck to ya'll

#31     Aug 22, 2009
  2. Haha. Yeah it seems that the message boards are filled with people who will keep buying it if it goes down. That's a recipe for success. Not! Must be nice to have unlimited capital though. Hehe!

#32     Aug 22, 2009
  3. wpfund

wpfund

UNG at these "low" natty prices is being viewed as a lottery ticket by most, and with good reason. Natty cannot go to zero.

#33     Aug 25, 2009
  4. xty

xty

Strange ur hyphothses didnt apply to crude oil.............

1. u just fortunate to be on the sides of the people who have enough control over this market.............

2. Nat gas and crude oil compainies need cash flow thats why its difficult for them to shut down wells..............

3. when the table turns expect the same for crude (except if the credit situation is fully resolved)

#34     Aug 25, 2009
  5. Comparing natty with crude is like comparing cotton with silver. These markets are in different universes.

#35     Aug 25, 2009
  6. Corelio

Corelio

I have no opinion on UNG. But I would like to know...what is the best time to be bullish? When prices surge to 7-yr highs?

:confused:

#36     Aug 25, 2009
  7. Another great day for natty "value investors". Can't go much lower can it? :cool:

#37     Aug 27, 2009
  8. V has some support here at 309. If it fails then 274. I'd like to see V over Z get to 190

#38     Aug 27, 2009
  9. Moron. if you actually trade for a living, you well know the answer

#39     Aug 28, 2009
  10. I think he was being facetious. I'm long since 21. I've sold covered calls plus a few extra all the way down so I wouldn't go broke. It's amazing that all those shorts are making so much money. I thought everyone in this game was supposed to lose, they're not......

#40     Aug 28, 2009