Unfair Mortgage plan

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by millionaire7, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Bring back debtors' prisons and make the deadbeats and freeloaders do the cheap labor that we now outsource.

#81     Feb 19, 2009
  2. Mvic

Mvic

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123491755140004565.html

Lee County judges say they are trying to screen for cases that would benefit from mediation, but Chief Judge G. Keith Cary opposes making such a requirement. "A guy hasn't paid his mortgage in over a year,'' says Judge Cary. "What's there to talk about?"

#82     Feb 19, 2009
  3. That's about how it should be done... I'd love to see the looks on the freeloaders' faces who had thought they might scam the judge.

2 Questions, 15 Seconds, 45 Days to Get Out; 'What's to Talk About?' Says a Judge

#83     Feb 19, 2009
  4. I know in FL there is a building condo that was built 2005 and sold out in 2006. Strangely no one from the building paid any mortgage. Not a single payment. Still there is no foreclosure. All the people in the building have been living there without paying anything for two years.

#84     Feb 20, 2009
  5. You are joking right?

#85     Feb 24, 2009
  6. gangof4

gangof4

this is far clsoer to 'par for the course' than people believe. if anyone believes this guy was snowed by a 'fast talking' banker and is a victim well... you're a perfect Obama supporter. what subject does he teach' how to cheat, live on the dole and play victim'. of course, there's a good sized cross section of this country who have obviously taken his course!

fuck 'em. should have been kicked out about 3 1/2 years ago. it's called a liar loan- HE'S the liar.

the only salvation is that my trading has been so horrific lately that i'm not contributing any tax dollars to this fleecing. too bad my house is paid off. if not, i'd qualify to suck the well dry too.

the founding fathers are turning in their graves.

#86     Feb 24, 2009
  7. kandlekid

kandlekid

Quote from millionaire7:

what happens to the broker ?

#87     Feb 25, 2009