Unethical but True, Transact does it

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ML_QUANT, Jul 10, 2008.

1. My bosses?? LOL--What bosses? You're a little paranoid I see. I take that back. You're a lot paranoid. Listen, You lost money because you can't trade--simple and true--end of story.

Suck it up and go here >>>http://mcdsg.workstarglobal.com/

They can help you---They understand!!!!

#31     Jul 13, 2008
  2. Those who pull your chain and you suck up to.... blink blink...

#32     Jul 13, 2008
  3. I do agree with all you've mentioned and I hear you but the case here is that Transact Futures does NOT pay royalty to TT which would be min. 20 cents per trade or even more! They do that apparently in the interest of their customers by charging them lower comms than the rest of the industry but at what hidden cost to the customer?
    Well at the cost of totally taking away the most benefit and the grand feature of a Dome. The worst is that not only the user now has been robbed of this feature but, it causes him a lot of bad trades not placed at the intended price. So why doesn't Transact offer a full feature DOME to their customers? Because then their prices will be higher than most brokers and a Buggy platform and no charting unless the customer adds another layer of ltency and pay another monthly fee to bring in a third party charting into the setup! Would you or anyone in his right mind then choose TA Vs. other brokers who offer the most advanced charting, auto trading, fast feed and a perfect BUG free DOME and charge less than Transact?
    This is what all these attack dogs are trying to distract the audience from NOT noticing.

#33     Jul 13, 2008