Unethical but True, Transact does it

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ML_QUANT, Jul 10, 2008.

1. You know what ML,

You are a complete tool. If your interactions with Transact were anything like the interaction I see here on this board it is no surprise they were not willing to listen to you.

As always 3 side to a story.

Your side.
    Transacts side.
    The truth falls in the middle.

From your posts all you have shown is that you accept no blame for anything even when your facts are shown to be incorrect.

You make big issues about things then when you are proven wrong you claim they do not matter.

I came here not to judge transact as good or bad but just to point out your logic flaws. With all you logic flaws thank God you are not a developer and that you are just a want to be trader and from what I can see not a very good want to be trader at that.

ML, the best thing you can do is shut up, you made your point and very few people care about your points.

If you are so wronged then seek legal help and stop spaming the boards with your crap.

Again I suggest you seek help soon as it is clear you are unstable.

#21     Jul 11, 2008
  2. The API, is not C# it is a C++ COM object that can be accessed by C#, C++, VB. So again you are wrong IT IS NOT C# get your facts correct.

Every time you post you just sound more like a fool. Do yourself a favor, shut up or examine your facts and get them clear.

I sure hope Transact is reading this stuff, it seems to me they should be going after you.

#22     Jul 11, 2008
  3. jtnet

jtnet

who the fuck cares? just trade and stfu, you baby

#23     Jul 11, 2008
  4. your skirt just got shorter, check your facts with your bosses and see if the email is genuine or not? I still have funds with them you know...? :)
    Or alternatively, TA could come on board directly right here and declare the emails as FALSE. :p

#24     Jul 11, 2008
  5. Desperate people exactly get this idiotic and try to utilize smoke screen to hide their weaknesses.... sigh sigh sigh...
    The COM object is .NET compatible idiot, what does it matter in which language it is written. The fact here is that NT uses C# and TA has even provided you with a C# sample that even a brain dead like yourself could have easily adopted the supposedly NT C# programs to TA utilizing the C# sample.
    sigh sigh sigh..... no, NO sigh at all, thank God for people like you taking the other side of my trades :p

#25     Jul 11, 2008
  6. Lots of attack agents here with less than 10 post each which, tells a lot about who they might be. Anyhow, these bunch are trying to insult the intelligence of the public by never denying any of the proofs I’ve given but always finding irrelevant excuses to discredit the principal subject at hand which is the TA BUG and their Dishonesty about the same but, in any case they pretend to make the public believe the most important issue at hand is if TT was the original patent holder of the DOME or NT. Well big kudos to this mob, I misquoted by saying the patent belongs to NT when it actually belonged to TT!!!!
    Now having resolved that problem, let us get to the principal issue which I claimed and continue to claim. TA is trying to get around A patent, could anyone other than the Mafia gang at hand, establish WTF is the difference if TA is trying to get around a Patent by x, y or Z. The fact does not change that TA is trying to unfairly compete with the industry through lowering their commission by avoiding paying the 10 cents or even higher amount per trade at the cost of totally jeopardizing their customer’s edge. Why doesn’t the Mafia focus on the principle matter that the Price columns play hide and seek with the trader.
    What is it that you are hiding from by NOT addressing the facts that TA’s Dome, by design, Hides the price columns as the trader slides the mouse over it to place an order.
    Now, I know you Bunch suffer from lack of attention span but try for once demonstrate a little, tiny bit of honesty and ethics, this is not the pit to justify elbowing and pushing…
    See, if you can address the facts that I am addressing, one more time, here are my only claims:
    1. Transacts Platform has a few very important and substantial BUGS which totally messes up the Money Management abilities of the Trader by showing WRONG and ERRONOUS results that gets to be OFF by as much as several thousand Dollars.
    2. Transact has been totally dishonest by lying in claiming that no one other than myself has reported these BUGs, which was earlier proved, here in this same very thread by others who happen to be TA cheer leaders who have also experienced, reported and have discussed the BUGS with the TA developers and TA had been fully aware of these facts as the chief developer had told me personally too. So the question at hand is, if the Broker is knowingly lying about their platform BUGS should one then trust his hard earned funds with them?!
    3. Transact has designed and developed their DOME so that the price columns play hide and seek with the trader. As in when the mouse approaches the price to place an order, the price columns miraculously disappear. TA has done this to avoid paying royalty on other people’s hard earned intellectual property at the cost of totally jeopardizing their own customers edge and ability to place correct and timely orders. This eventually costs the customers a lot more than the few cents they may save with TA in the commish.
    Now if any of the attack agents have any balls or ethics, let alone honesty and integrity, just keep the discussions related to the 3 talking points above, is this too much to ask? Just challenge my claims and question my solid proofs and evidence and keep the rubbish to yourselves and or better yet take them home with you.

ALL OF THE 3 POINTS ABOVE HAVE ALREADY BEEN TOTALLY PROVED AND SUCH PROOFS BACKED BY WATER TIGHT EVIDENCE AND OR WITNESS STATEMENTS.
    Most importantly none of the attack agents, challenge any of the above 3 facts which by itself adds to the credibility of my claims, especially when rather than addressing these they revert to diversionary techniques utilizing the most ridiculous excuses.

#26     Jul 11, 2008
  7. jtnet

jtnet

no one cares, delete

#27     Jul 11, 2008
  8. That is selfish! You don't care but, a potential future customer will care very much if my heads up saves him from falling into the same pitfalls of ending up trading with a useless Dome that works against him rather than help create an edge for him.

#28     Jul 11, 2008
  9. ET appreciates the heads up, but you don't need to start a few threads and then light up the broker rating board.

Dude if I opened a futures account and had issues with the platform and the broker could not fix them, I would just kindly close my account.

Ok, enough said on the matter. I'll rather spend time making myself a better trader.

#29     Jul 12, 2008
  10. paulxx

paulxx

On top of all that has been said, intellectual 'property' is also a government monopoly anyway, not some moral or ethical right.

Freedom loving US founding fathers like Thomas Jefferson were against it for example. If it were some natural right, rather than a monopoly that violates actual real property, then the inventor of the wheel or his descendants would be ruling us all forever.

Think about it... You create something, sell it, yet you still have control of it while the other person has it... Very nice for you but not right. Innovation, competition and improvement also stops or is reduced drastically.

#30     Jul 13, 2008