Unethical but True, Transact does it

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ML_QUANT, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Sir,

I am not claiming that it is good software or bad software. All I was pointing out was your facts are not correct. If you expect to have people respect and trust what you are saying at least get your facts correct.

Its not a matter if they are less or more if its TT or Ninja you fail to see the point. You lose all credability when facts are wrong.

#11     Jul 10, 2008
  2. I have been noticing a "TransAct bashing spree" on ET in recent days, seemingly led by this ML_QUANT character. ML, I do not know who you are, but you seriously need to get things straight. You are giving multiple reviews and constantly making posts against this broker.

I am going to set things straight

TransAct is an excellent broker. I have been using them for a while, and the only reason I transferred recently is because I needed to trade through NinjaTrader which they did not support. If they did, I would have stayed with them in a heartbeat.

Their support is excellent. In the worst of times (minutes after fed announcements) when systems and staff were at capacity, they have never taken more than 30 seconds to answer my call.

Their platform is very good, and reliable. The only problem I had with it is how it calculates realtime PnL when positions are scaled into. Contrary to what I have seen ML_QUANT post, TransAct has been straightforward with me about this.

TransAct has excellent executions, and they are not out to make sure your trade loses. ML_QUANT, if you are losing money, don't blame your broker.. stop spending so much time posting lies - and probably what will be considered slander if this continues - and learn how to trade.

If any of the mods are reading this, I urge you to please review ML_QUANT's activity on ET in recent days. His constant bashing of this firm is based on unsupported personal beliefs, and his relentless expression of these views seems very suspicious.

Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated with TransAct in any way other than having been a client of theirs in the past. People here on ET know me, and I am sure I can get members to vouch for me if necessary.

#12     Jul 10, 2008
  3. Thank you sooooooo very much! This is all I needed...
    I'll get back to you tomorrow and will discuss your several contradictions in this post which will tell a lot about your IQ.
    Still, all the same you, just gave me the very evidence I had been looking for.

#13     Jul 10, 2008
  4. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

5. :D :D :D :D :D
    :D :D :D :D :D

#15     Jul 11, 2008
  6. ML_QUANT... you calling what I said a contradiction is idiocy on your party, and extremely presumptuous. I did not transfer because anything that TransAct did was bad. What services they did provide were just fine.

I trade automated trading systems, and I needed a platform to develop that on. TransAct does have an API supporting auto trading. However, my partners were using NT and getting everyone to migrate was not feasible. Despite saving on development costs if I transferred over to Ninja, I still did my best to stay with TransAct. We have a great relationship with the broker, they have provided years of great service to us, and I did not want to lose that.

However, I was on a very tight launch window for my systems, and did not have the time to redevelop my systems. I have investors to answer to, and ultimately had to transfer brokers. I love my new broker as well, but I left TransAct an extremely satisfied client.

Once again, get your shit straight.. I firmly stand by my statement that TransAct is an excellent broker.

Anyway, this is the last time I will respond to this thread. I have generally avoided to manage the flaming going on here, and intend on continuing to do so.

#16     Jul 11, 2008
  7. Yeahhhh surrre, we believe you(tongue in chick(blink, blink))...
    Death is good but for the neighbor....

TA has a ver easy API and it IS in C# just like NT, no pat of the automated program's logic or structure needed to be changed, other than have it interface with TA API which would have been used for order entry purposes only, like maybe a dozen statements at most, so cut the BS and get your shit right and stop misleading the present and the future audience to fall in this TA trap.

#17     Jul 11, 2008
  8. How good can a platform that completely f**ks up your money management when your're doing hundreds of trades per day and forces you to keep manual book keeping to stay informed about your P&L can be good again?

How good can a platform be that plays hide & seek with you?!!!! You see the Dome you like the price action, you go for it to place your order and hit the price and the F***ing both price columns disappear on you........can anyone believe the BS from this guy?!!!!!

#18     Jul 11, 2008
  9. Thank you, THANK YOU, right now, I could even consider you a gentleman for speaking the truth in this one occasion at least.
    1- First of all, the TA chief developer was at first honest and straight forward with me too as I have been explaining my tel conversation with him and I even said, I'd be interested to see him lie under oath and deny he ever told me that others have complained about the same BUG too, which now I doubt it very much since we have at least one confession here to the contrary. What pissed me off andd started all these problems was when a few days ago, one of the Transact's managing directors responded to me as can be found below and thsi did it when OBVIOUSLY I was not going to be BS'd and have them insult my inteligence by telling me the problem was from my end and NO ONE has ever reported the same error before! This also raised anther major alarm, if a Broker is capapble of such denial and lying then they should not be trusted with other's hard earned funds and I made it upon myself to inform the public about it and now we have these interest group of cheer leaders who do their best to hide the truth by slamnder and all other filthy Mafia style tricks in the book.
    BTW, you are very right the problem is caused when scaling and as I had in detail explained to them the root of the problem must be with the Average price calculation awhich becomes worst with more scaling.
    Excerp from the TA director who is the conformation officer as well(the very person who is responsible for the the infrustructure of ethics and honesty):

........Based upon your communication, it appears as if you have identified some type of issue related to the P&L calculation with your front-end. Our development team has spent a significant amount of time and effort in trying to recreate your problem within our testing environment. Unfortunately we have not been able to reproduce this error in the manner you have specified. Based upon the fact that we have not been able to reproduce this occurrence in our test environment and we have not had any other individuals complain of such a problem, we believe the problem is confined to your specific environment and not a bug in the software...
    end of quote
    did he say
    "...we have not had any other individuals complain of such a problem..."
    AM I reading him wrong or IS HE LYING?
    Was I wrong to inform the public about the reality of this BROKER? If not then why the abuse of attacking me for disclosing nothing other than 100% of the truth and 100% fully backed and documented by undeniable evidence!
    Whay are these people attacking me for such honest disclosures that should save others great hassles and avoid losses with this Broker?!

#19     Jul 11, 2008
  10. That's not proof. You just did that yourself. what a crock of crap!

#20     Jul 11, 2008