Unemployment Number

Discussion in 'Economics' started by waggie945, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Damir, do you know the difference between monetary and fiscal policy? This is not meant as an insult but an honest question.

#31     Apr 6, 2004
  2. You are so freaking predictable my friend.

Seriously, can you ever argue a position in a discussion without it having to do with politics, and philosophical political debates like "conservatives vs liberals"??? - - - For you, life as we know it revolves around nothing more than Bush vs Clinton . . .
    Amazing, simply amazing.

Seriously Mav, you are nothing short of obsessed.
    And no where in this thread did I ever bash Bush about job growth. In fact, I even stated that the first 3 months of this year saw "pretty good" job growth.

But no . . . leave it to Mav to turn a discussion on monetary policy and economic cycles into a political debate about Bush vs Clinton!

When are you going to grow up, man?

#32     Apr 6, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Waggie, you probably have over 500 posts bashing Bush on the economy on chit chat. So why am I bringing politics into this? Because you won't shut your big fat f*cking liberal mouth about it. It's all you talk about. I'm obsessed? Dude, get a grip, you are the most obsessed Bush hater I have ever met. You top Al Franken, Michael Moore, even Barbara Streisand. You take the cake my friend.

You just won't shut the f*ck up about Bush. So yeah, I'm going to stick it down your face when I get the chance. You go ahead and worship Clinton and think that he was responsible for all the jobs in the 90's and you go ahead and bash Bush for losing 2 million jobs, no, not on this thread but on 100 other threads on chit chat.

I'm predictable? Get a life. I can count on at least 10 posts a week from you bashing Karl Rove, Condi Rice, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, and the entire republican administration. At least 10 a week on each of them. That is how f*cking predictable you are.

Oh, I forgot, you are a registered republican. That is why you can't name one republican in the entire party that you actually like. And then I ask you if you could replace Bush tomorrow who would it be? And you name a freaking liberal mayor from Oakland you f*cking lame piece of shit. Yeah, you are a republican and I'm a registered communist. You are so full of yourself.

I try to bare your posts. I think occasionaly you have decent posts on trading but then you rant and rave about your f*cking view from the Berkeley hills. I have to read your f*cking weather posts 10 times a day giving me the local temp in San Fran. Then I got to hear about how your going to go hiking up the hills after market close. Dude, nobody cares!!!!!!!!!!

So go ahead, blame Bush, keep doing it. Blame Condi Rice. Just keep blaming people. It obviously makes you feel better. You know what, I really don't care.

And remind me will you, was it me or you that posted about 500 times about James Stock? I can't remember. Talk about obsession. I mean yeah I go after people on ET, but non stop for 200 plus posts? Dude, that is scary. That is restraining order scary. I'll tell you what, give me your address and I'll have the Kerry campaign send you a t-shirt you can wear around the Bay area. Hey, you might as well be proud about it. No need to hide in the closet anymore, your cover has been blown.

#33     Apr 6, 2004
  4. For someone that doesn't seem to care, YOU sure do!

:D :D :D

"Mc Cain in 2008"

#34     Apr 6, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah, I care about going after those on ET that I think are dishonest and full of shit. I just simply don't believe what you are saying. I'm not buying a word of it. And it's not just me, there are a lot of other people here on ET, I'm not going to say who, that have read your posts and think you are the biggest flaming liberal on here. Which is fine. I have nothing against that. What bothers me is when people are not honest about it. That's it. There, I said my peace.

#35     Apr 6, 2004
  6. Feel better now Mav???

:p

#36     Apr 6, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes, much better!

#37     Apr 6, 2004
  8. Isn't it amazing that you can come across a Republican that actually cares about civil rights, illegal immigration, the Environment, and a strong defense and independent Central Intelligence Agency?

:eek:

#38     Apr 6, 2004
  9. When have you ever seen me hyping Presidential candidate, John Kerry on ET, aside from calling Cdbern a moron for claiming that he wasn't much of a soldier in Vietnam?

Think about that for a sec, before you try to insinuate that I am some sort of a "traitor" to the Republican Party.

#39     Apr 6, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Waggie, I never called you a traitor to the republican party. I am saying, you are not a republican. LOL. I think you are living in denial. Let me ask you this. Why aren't you a democrat? And don't give me some one word answer. Seriously, now there are many many democrats that are to the RIGHT of you politically. So what gives. What separates you from them?

#40     Apr 6, 2004