Unemployment Map

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Arnie, Nov 22, 2009.

1. You mean like all the white guys running Wall St?

#11     Nov 22, 2009
  2. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The WHOLE state have low unemployment. North Dakota have a STATE OWNED BANK, many natural resources too.

Is it the "coincidence" that one county in North Dakota have the lowest unemployment because it is in the STATE with lowest unemployment, and surplus in the budget?

#12     Nov 22, 2009
  3. LOL - yeah, it could be seen that way. Either way - pretty scary! That thing still has 8.5% as the UE rate - nice try! I wonder what it would look like if they were using U6?

-gastropod

#13     Nov 22, 2009
  4. Is your comment meant for me of for peil? 'cause if it is meant for me, then you didn't understand my post :D

-g

#14     Nov 22, 2009
  5. Shagi

Shagi

Its meant for all these white moaners who say the dark skinned people are responsible for high unemployment in this country - why they dont just pack up their bags and go and live in Northen Europe where there is a very small % of darkies.

#15     Nov 22, 2009
  6. Quote from peilthetraveler:

I wonder if having more whites in your community makes you less prone to economic disaster.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaa haa, so I will ask this same question of peilthetraveler, with different people.

"I wonder if having more whites in wall street makes you more prone to economic disaster."

How does that make you feel peilthetraveler?

#16     Nov 22, 2009
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

peil did not say anything racist. he just made an observation. look at my post previously.

#17     Nov 22, 2009

8. Ok, I make the observation of wall street, white people, and economic disaster. I ask peil what he think of that observation.
    My real opinion is the disaster come from investment banking mix with commercial banking is too systemic, not white people.

#18     Nov 22, 2009
  9. morganist

morganist Guest

fine end of argument.

#19     Nov 22, 2009
  10. Mnphats

Mnphats

This county and the majority of North Dakota for that matter is agricultural based. But slope county is predominately all cattle ranchers which are always employed.

#20     Nov 22, 2009