Unemployment is now at 9.1% and thats what they will report on Friday

Discussion in 'Economics' started by blowingup2012, Mar 8, 2012.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

It all sounds plausible but who knows where he got that 9.1.

The Ministry of Truth, er, BLS, will probably make it 9.2 just to spite him.

#11     Mar 8, 2012
  2. Epic

Epic

+1

#12     Mar 8, 2012
  3. On these trading boards, everyone seems to lack any and all common sense. If I was trying to gain a "reputation", do you think I would have started with the user name "blowingup2012"? My unemployment numbers are right on the mark and the President did inform his wealthy Wall Street contributors. This is why the market sold off on Tuesday. I dont think it takes a market wizard or super genius to figure out my conclusions. Its fairly obvious. Maybe if you are nice I will tell you my sources once the numbers come out.

If you think Im another user or "NoDoji" then trace my ip. If you think I violated the government secrets act, then turn me in. You guys are a big laugh and I have fun watching you scurry back and forth wondering about price action. You guys sit there talk about conspiracies. I was laughing earlier when I read Random Capitals post about the Modulus conspiracy. That guy needs to get out and see the world. Nevermind some guy named Modulus. Look at the facts and learn that price is not random...its manipulated and this is a fool's game!

What did Clint Eastwood say? Just dont bore me...LMAO!

#13     Mar 8, 2012
  4. GFY and your 100th alias.

NoDoze has been very busy since alerting the press of her departure.

#14     Mar 8, 2012
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Why do I have this feeling tomorrows number might show a 3 handle on it....................

:eek:

#15     Mar 8, 2012
  6. Time to change handle again?

#16     Mar 9, 2012
  7. LOL NoDo. Just for the record: 8.3%

#17     Mar 9, 2012
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

Not that 8.3% is a real reflection of people out of work wanting jobs. Half the increase was due to temp help services and the birth/death added 91K.

Lesson learned: always err on the side of optimism if you're predicting Ministry of Truth data.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Truth

#18     Mar 9, 2012
  9. TGregg

TGregg

Guess Buffet & Co. told the president where to stick his 9.1% number. ;)

#19     Mar 9, 2012
  10. LMAO IS RIGHT LOLOLOL idiot.

#20     Mar 9, 2012