Unemployment is back up, imagine that

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Dec 6, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159104/unadjusted-unemployment-shoots-back.aspx

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, was 7.8% for the month of November, up significantly from 7.0% for October. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 8.3%, nearly a one-point increase over October's rate."

I am really stunned by this. I thought Obama was running a juggernaut of an economy when the good economic numbers came up right before the election, now this comes up and shows Obama has been pretty lousy. I don't understand it.

Obama must be one lucky guy for all this bad news to break, just after the election. It is so lucky it is almost as if it was planned, but it couldnt be planned because Obama is running the most transparent administration in the history of the Universe. He said so himself.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Even IF irrefutable proof came out that Obama bin Lyin' manipulated the unemployment numbers to help his reelection. His sheeple would applaud him for it.

3. Without a doubt.

Actually, I'm sure that within the hour the commie from up north will do another "cut and paste job" with some obscure economic headline to suggest "all is well".

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Or a one-liner that cryptically shows cynicism on this thread's premise.

5. Ricter

Ricter

You already understand how that number can be going up even as an economy improves.

6. It's because the rich aren't paying their fair share.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I do, but the discussion is more about why the numbers were so good one period ago (for election glamor) and suddenly reverted back to where they had been two periods ago.

8. On cue.

9. wildchild

wildchild

This economy ain't improving. Plain and simple.

10. pspr

pspr

And, I hope Ricter understands how that number can go down as the economy deteriorates.

#10     Dec 6, 2012