Unemployment for Americans 55 and older surged 331 percent

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hippie, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Retief

Retief

If I was living in America, on the eve of the anniversary of her independence from her colonial masters, I would be overwhelmed with joy. Be grateful. Have a hot dog, eat some watermelon, and wave a flag. You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need.

2. And not to forget :

[​IMG]

3. You are talking about a different time. When there was plenty of space you could camp out. Here, if dare sleep in your car/van some place, the police will be after you. No more place to camp if you lose your home....

Unless you have your own means or business, you need a job to pay for your living space, no matter how humble.

4. Retief

Retief

Actually, I'm talking about now. Everyday I dream about living in America; about how wonderful it would be to shop in a Walmart that has phucking everything at incredibly low prices; about how amazing it would be to live in one of those 2,000 sq. foot mansions that Americans call houses; and how you can order a really cheap fast computer online with one of those new Intel I-7 cpu's and have it delivered to your door a few days later. What an astounding country. Do you know how lucky you are?

Also don't forget, there isn't any fence penning you in. It's not like you're living in North Korea or Cuba. You can leave America whenever you like.

5. So true, americans are some entitled fucks. Think they are so special to deserve everything. No one in my country would give a damed if america was nuked to the ground, good riddence.

6. Retief

Retief

Feeling a wee bit hostile today are we? Hatred, don't let it find you.

I once cried the blues because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.

7. You think America has what it has because we TOOK it from others? Because others sacrificed themselves to willingly LAVISH what they had upon us, and that's makes us "entitled"? You think the world would be a better place if there had never been an America?

You're an ingracious little bastard with a sad perspective and a big mouth for someone who obviously understands so little. ON IGNORE!

8. We should enact Carosel, like in the movie Logans Run.

Crystal Color In Novel In Film
    White N/A Birth to 8 years.
    Yellow Birth to 7 years. 9 to 15 years.
    Blue: 8 to 14 years. N/A
    Green N/A 16 to 23 years.
    Red 15 years to Lastday (21 years). 24 years to 10 days before Lastday (30 years).
    Blinking Red/Black Lastday. 10 days to Lastday.
    Black End of Lastday (termination) End of Lastday (termination)