Unemployed, No Income and I Owe Tax

Discussion in 'Economics' started by oldtime, Jun 30, 2012.

1. zdreg

zdreg

It is not chavez but peron who obama admires the most
    [​IMG]

mere coincidence he died on this date.
    http://www.biography.com/people/juan-perĂ³n-9438004
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012/06/07/the-ongoing-disgrace-that-is-obamanomics/

#31     Jul 1, 2012
  2. It's really quite pathetic, but you are like a rat caught in a really shallow maze.

Once you get everything you wanted out of life, you start looking for ways to help others acheive the success you enjoyed due to the benevolence of others.

Like the man always said, "it is more blessed to give than to receive."

But still, when you are on the receiving end it is a big deal to get a leg up.

The economy dries up when everybody just starts looking out for their own interest to satisfy their ever increasing greed.

Laugh if you want, but the Bible (and in this case I am talking about the New Testament) lays out a very clear path to economical prosperity.

#32     Jul 1, 2012
  3. zdreg

zdreg

4. #34     Jul 1, 2012
  5. zdreg

zdreg

i think you are an insomniac.

unlike the authors my opinion is debasement of the currency (QEs) will lead to demise of dollar.

government interference in the economy will destroy the US economy, the same as in europe. california = greece. the US is the next argentina. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...4&perpage=10&highlight=argentina&pagenumber=7

#35     Jul 1, 2012
  6. well, thats a start, at least you are attacking your perceived detractors.

The next step with sick animals is they start cleaning themselves

#36     Jul 1, 2012
  7. zdreg

zdreg

"well, thats a start, at least you are attacking your perceived detractors."
    u are joking.

"sick animals is they start cleaning themselves "
    the economies of europe and the US?
    not yet. they haven't suffered enough pain.

#37     Jul 1, 2012
  8. there is an an age old discussion, some of them going on even on ET, and it is always the two sides.

For instance Heyek vs Keynes

or in my case the old testament survival guide vs the new testament ultimate survival guide

but it is always two opposing views

man vs woman

democrats vs republicans

and for me the most passionate, National vs American, I mean what brains does it really take to just put nine up and nine down?

Those of us that play the game the right way, the way God intended it have to decide if he is going to lay one down or in spite of how well he is doing must be pinched hit for.

I think it should be pretty obvious by now, my side is right.

#38     Jul 1, 2012
  9. sorry there zdreg, did you edit that post? didn't see your opinion on the debasement of the dollar, yes, that really is the question

#39     Jul 1, 2012
  10. and furthermore, this stategy I have on now is cool as long as the DX chops between 78 and 83, but the DX is now nothing more than EUR/USD.

I suppose a more sophisticated measure would be USD vs ES vs GC vs CL or for that matter the CRB.

Hard to read that dollar

#40     Jul 1, 2012