Undocumented Immigrants - What Is a Good Number to Bring In Annually to the USA? Why?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easymon1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. easymon1

easymon1

migrant facility 982 fy sw land border encounters.jpg

#21     Jun 11, 2021
  2. easymon1

easymon1

Stagecoach 1986

In 1880, a motley group of passengers takes the stagecoach from Tonto, Arizona to Lordsburg, New Mexico via dangerous Apache territory.

Stars: Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Johnny Cash
    Release Year: 1986

Here's an old flick that includes some scenes that address Manifest Destiny, Geronimo, and how some of the people view their roles and responsibilities in these situations. After all somebody was on this turf before the Apache. Where'd they go? That's why it's called survival.

Anyhoo, Doc Holiday says "Did you have a look at Geronimo's title? He says his people have been here for a thousand years. You can't fault a man for taking up for his family and his people..." Military cat says "You sound like a Indian lover." On and so forth...

Movie moves along pretty well with several story lines and is worth a watch.
    Relax and have a homebrew.

The original was circa 1939 with The Duke. The '89 version has Willie, Waylon, Johnny Cash, Kristofferson, hell, hang on, here we go...

Cast

Willie Nelson as Doc Holliday
    Kris Kristofferson as Ringo / Ringo Kid / Bill Williams
    Johnny Cash as Marshal Curly Wilcox
    Waylon Jennings as Hatfield (Gambler)
    John Schneider as Buck (Overland Stage Driver)
    Elizabeth Ashley as Dallas
    Anthony Newley as Trevor Peacock (Old John's Whiskey Salesman)
    Tony Franciosa as Henry Gatewood (Tonto Banker)
    Merritt Butrick as Lieutenant Blanchard
    Mary Crosby as Mrs. Lucy Mallory
    June Carter Cash as Mrs. Pickett
    Jessi Colter as Martha

#22     Jun 11, 2021
  3. jem

jem

How do you know that banks are printing more through fractional reserve banking than the Federal Reserve Banks themselves?

I am not arguing with you... I am just pointing out... how we can't even begin to fathom how much inflation can be created...

In short until we can track these things...
    Politicians arguing over tax cuts or even increasing taxes... is just people control.
    It has no basis in reality... because we don't even have accurate stats on how many trillions are being created a year.

I offer to you the idea... that we don't need individual taxes we could just control the money supply.. and not have the same levels of inflation we are suffering.

#23     Jun 12, 2021
  4. easymon1

easymon1

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    #24     Jun 12, 2021
  5. easymon1

easymon1

meanwhile... this operation is nicely organized.
    what is its function? throughput? how many are there?
    who funds them? who benefits?
    have you seen any of these on the six-o'clock news? . . . . .post links?
    migrant facility 989.jpg

#25     Jun 12, 2021
  6. easymon1

easymon1

Anybody?

#26     Jun 12, 2021

7. Warehouses for migrant children.

They are free- no cost to anyone. All paid with government dollars.

:cool:

[​IMG]

#27     Jun 12, 2021
    smallfil likes this.
  8. easymon1

easymon1

What is your source for this?
    thanks

#28     Jun 12, 2021

9. I know nothing and have no source. Just taking a shot at it since you posed the question.

I see many buses, I see warehouse sized modular structures such that they can be cobbled together to accommodate a large amount of growing space for something.

Then I think, "what do we suddenly have a lot of that also requires a lot of buses and warehousing?"

That's right, migrant kids that need to be moved in the middle of the night and warehoused.

Note, that I said, I don't know. But you shake my tree and that's what falls out.

#29     Jun 12, 2021
  10. easymon1

easymon1

Are border crossers being vaccinated?

#30     Jun 13, 2021