Understand the monetary system

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by RiceRocket, Mar 23, 2009.

1. I recently finished a very good book that I thought others might benefit from reading.

It's called-------
    Web of Debt: The Shocking Truth About Our Money System -- The Sleight of Hand That Has Trapped Us in Debt and How We Can Break Free
    The author is: Ellen Hodgson Brown

It is very timely. If anyone has paid attention to the government's reaction to this current crisis, this book will confirm your suspicions.

The book goes in depth about money itself and how it can make or break a society. How the banking elite use it to create prosperity followed by depressions to gain control of their private interests.

It's a great read, written in a way that you can read it at the gym between sets, or other situations where you need some mind food.

I hope this gives food to the knowledge hungry about what the hell has happened in the last few years, as it has for myself.

If not that, it will at least give you a new paradigm of thought to take advantage of government programs and how things will turn out. You will better understand why government debt has been so cheap, and why banks are really not as bad as their stocks seem to insist. Maybe the bank stocks are so cheap so the insiders can load up for the next bull run.