Understand the chaotic Market situation

Discussion in 'Forex' started by radex78, Mar 31, 2022.

1. All traders will struggle to understand and learn the chaotic market in volatility, there are various trading perspectives for each trader when looking at the same market condition, but how to understand market chaotic in thee market.

The Road to Success is always Under Construction

[​IMG]

Understand the chaotic Market situation

Understand in Details and Get the Answers from the Experienced Forex Traders and FXOpen Forum Members.

Learn Forex Trading with FXOpen Forum

[​IMG]

2. M.W.

M.W.

Are you registered as a sponsor? Looks like you are directly competing with ET :rolleyes:

radex78 and murray t turtle like this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

upload_2022-4-1_8-50-6.jpeg

Let the professional writers understand why the market is chaotic.

We will just trade the chaotic market and profit from it.

And we will make sure the road construction is completed successfully.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    radex78 and mikeriley like this.
  4. FahadMd

FahadMd

success is a temporary session i think , for that reason we always have to keep moving.

radex78 likes this.
  5. sounds motivational speech but very common issue.

6. tomorton

tomorton

When a market is chaotic it gives me few entry signals and fewer of my entry orders are hit by price.

I'm happy with that.

radex78 likes this.
  7. In my experience, fewer trades were hit by the price but gave better trades than many trades hit.

8. tomorton

tomorton

Clearly we trade using very different styles. Trading being what it is its very possible for one trader to have a consistent but low trade frequency with high r:r and at the same time another to have a episodically high trade frequency with low r:r.

Both can be right, both will have different experiences in trading.

radex78 likes this.
  9. easymon1

easymon1

10. Chaotic situations in the market are created due to high volatility in the market which is common in the forex market.

#10     May 24, 2022