Underground Trading Books that Nobody Knows About..

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Bullz n Bearz, Aug 26, 2007.

1. I'm looking for some trading books that can be found at real exclusive unheard -of websites that really deal with knowledge and ideas that not a lot of people know about.

Whoever knows please PM me or post here if you don't mind sharing. :)

Thank you

2. LOL!

Aren't you the same idiot who is proffering trading advice on youtube.

This is Hilarious. Thanks for the Laugh, made my day.

:D

3. ggoyal

ggoyal

yeah, when u find them. ill pay u 3 times of what u pay for it.

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

5. Hey bro , I'm a student of the market like you too! :)

6. There is something seriously wrong with you. One minute, you are crying for a mentor and claiming that the mkts are rigged or impossible to make money in. Then you say you have a mentor and everything is great. Then you are back to crying again (mentor mysteriously vanished?). Then you have a "trading staff" and are offering advice on how to turn 1000 into 1500 in a day and now you are back to a "student".

Serious mental issues bro, seriously try a new profession. This will ONLY end badly for you.

7. seems to me, the longer ONE survives as a trader THE more you realize that SIMPLICITY HAS THE POTENTIAL to make money. perspectives, however can also be very important - so i guess you never know IN what book, or chat CAN lead to serious work unfolding a perspective.

8. nkhoi

nkhoi

Winning The Performance Game (Paperback)
    by Clay Allen (Author)
    [​IMG]

Trading for Tigers: High Probability Trading Tactics for Stocks, Futures & Options (Hardcover)
    by Walter T. Downs (Author)
    [​IMG]

9. Tums

Tums

#10     Aug 26, 2007