Under the shadow of the Iraq war, Israel practices asassination....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Apr 17, 2004.

1. as a ethnic group, jews are the richest and filthiest (in your own words) ethic group in america, they have the highest income and education. If I remember properly, I think 20% of the america billanares are jews while they only represent 1% of the american population.

As for ruling the world, I guess it depends on your perspective, US is the most powerful nation in the world, and in Sharin's OWN WORDS, the US is under jewish rule(or something similar to that), so I guess you are right too...

but I didn't know they were filthy too... :confused:

but I guess that doesn't matter if you rule the fucking planet..:

#131     Apr 19, 2004
  2. Wow, so you really do believe all the hate propaganda. Either you are full of hate yourself, or stupid enough to believe it all. First, its not even true that Jews are the richest ethnic group. Time and time again they've done surveys and found that Jews rank far from 1st place.

Secondly, that article on Sharon saying that Israel ruled the US was bogus. Do you even check the source?? It was some bs website. Do you have ANY critical thinking skills?

It's just so sad how easily some people are convinced of hate and lies. Why do you think so many people in the South in the US just "knew" that blacks were inferior, and there was so much "science" to back it up. How do you think so many people bought into the Nazi crap (which is practically, if not totally, what you're buying into). I hope you wake up someday and learn to think! And no, buying into crack pot conspiracy theories and lies that serve the political agendas of some hate groups and extremists is not in any way thinking.

#132     Apr 19, 2004
  3. Exactly, the Jew owned media hypnotizes people so that they don't realize that their government, banking system and ultimately the world are all falling under the Jewish sphere of influence, as those capitalistic pig, pinko-commie Jews successfully take over the planet! Look out everyone, don't fall under their trap and listen to their devil media. Even when most of the media holds Israel to a double standard, it is all part of their game to lull everyone into thinking the media expresses views from all over the place, before they manipulate everyone into becoming their zombie slaves. DON'T BE FOOLED PEOPLE! Don't you read all the internet sites that have given these important warnings? That's the only place to get the truth these days, are from people's personal web pages (the only places that aren't owned or run by the Jews, and even many of these you need to wonder about). Together we will wage an underground truth and war campaign. If we fail, this world will look like the Matrix, with the Jews being the equivalent to the "machines."

Once we eliminate the Jews, the Islamic fundamentalists will love the West, and the world will find peace, love and harmony! China will leave Taiwan, Sudanese Arabs will stop slaughtering and enslaving Christians and animists, war in the Congo will end, North Korea will stop killing millions of its citizens, Rwanda will forget its recent past, Russia and Chechnya will work things out, India and Pakistan will become great buddies, the Middle Eastern dictatorships will become bastions of reason and democracy, the FARC and ELN will work out a deal with the Colombian government, and so on and so forth, and all will be right in the world! We will win, one step at a time, starting with the Chit Chat room at Elite Trader. This is where it all begins!!

#133     Apr 19, 2004
  4. Your nickname is accurate and your post is not.

DS

#134     Apr 19, 2004

5. If they control the media, then they control what everybody knows.

If they control what everybody knows, they wouldn't allow everybody to know that they control the media.

Aye?

If you wanna be a nazi terrorist bastard at least try to be convincing at it. Otherwise you are achieving the opposite goal - you make you and your kind look stupid.

#135     Apr 19, 2004