Under 25k with no series7

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by hype, Jul 27, 2004.

1. hype

hype

Any positive feedback on any firms that allow stock trading for under 25k? Thanks

2. rwk

rwk

Anybody can trade stocks with less than $25k provided that they do not qualify as a pattern day trader (PDT). The PDT rules were established by the SEC and carry the weight of law. The only way you can legally get around PDT is to go outside the SEC's jurisdiction. Why would you want to do that? Regulation is very much a mixed curse. You can always go to a third world country to trade, if you wish.

3. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Learn how to count cards and play BlackJack until you have 25k.

Professional Blackjack
    by Stanford Wong

If you have enough discipline to succeed at BJ,
    trading should be a piece of cake for you.

4. Truff

Truff

if you have less than 25K and still want to day trade, you can. you just need to get leverage from a company willing to give it to you. its easy. I sent you private message with info.

5. Most brokerages offer LLC-sub accounts today. You can
    deposit with $5K, and at least 5times buying power will
    be given to you.

But remember, the money isn't yours, if the brokerage wants
    to be dishonest with you. you can't claim nothing and also
    your money isn't insured in your name anyway

6. I use www.AllDayTraders.com
    They are the only non-prop firm I know of that will let you day trade everyday with under $25,000 in your account. The DAS software is pretty good and they will usually offer you a lower commission than they have listed on their site if you email them and request it.

7. they are a bit shady...based in Jamaica

8. There aren't any exploitable games left. There isn't enough penetration to see worthwhile counts. The best I've witnessed have taken swings of 50% on their bankroll during the good years. He's better off at poker.