Undeniable proof that evolution is false.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 8, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I think this guy is on to something, until the day i open up a can of peanut butter and a rhinoceros comes flying out i will not believe in evolution. :D

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=82075362" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

2. rew

rew

Truly the dumbest argument I have ever seen.

3. Max E.

Max E.

What do you mean? I thought the Peanut Butter argument was a winner! :D

4. man this says a lot about you. even i am surprised. i thought you were smarter than this. you are evidence that there really is something wrong with education in america.
    the toe simply says species change over time. it says nothing about first life. if you cant grasp that simple fact how can we hope that you can understand deeper science?

5. Max E.

Max E.

Are you serious???? I was being sarcastic, i was making fun of the video.

I would say that it says more about you, then me, given the fact that you thought i actually needed to see a rhinoceros come flying out of a peanut butter jar to prove evolution real. Im pretty sure 99% of people who read what i stated would have realized that i was joking.

For the record i fully believe in evolution.

6. ok never mind. just to clue you in. sarcasm doesnt work well on the internet and i debate people every day on here who would actually believe that video.

7. Max E.

Max E.

Even the most ardent deniers of evolution probably would have come to the conclusion that this guys argument was a joke, thats why i posted it.

8. i will bet you that pielthetraveler, eight and maxpi would all believe it and if murrey saw it on cbn he would believe it.

9. pspr

pspr

That's scary. I'm never going to eat peanut butter again! :D