Uncomfortable Questions For Comfortable Jews

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sunnyskies, Jul 22, 2005.

1. ZZZzzzzzzz, ----I m starting to believe that you have a PHD in ARAB fundamentalist studies----from the university of AL-al Qaeda---by professor Osama bin Laden------required reading----the Al Qaeda Training Manual and book of propaganda.----I think you believe in, fight for, live by virtue of terrorism idea. Arab terrorist are not----- Avengers, Defenders or Rebels like ZZZzzzzzzz claims.

like rabbi Kahane stated----“we have smart bombs but no genius bombs”.---i wish there was maybe...............

#51     Jul 23, 2005
  2. Freedom of belief is quite American.

Anytime you wish to make a point that you can logically support and then defend via a critical thinking process, that would also be welcome....

#52     Jul 23, 2005

3. Arab terrorist are not----- Avengers, Defenders or Rebels like ZZZzzzzzzz claims. Why? Because? Arab terrorist and ARAB fundamentalist are not?

1. Avengers—because their cause is not righteous (there guilt is killing innocent people) ------- ZZZzzzzzzz claims “what wrong to someone maybe right to others”-----bullshit nonsense propaganda. If you commit a federal crime against a person -----the victims has all the right to forgive you-----but the federal law will not. Your argument that, there only perceptions and opinions----is weak.

Stop denying absolute truth----understand

2. Defenders----where was ARAB fundamentalist or any Moslem during Bosnia War? --------yes the good, the bad and the ugly Americans (yes the monsters CIA, too) to the rescue. What? Was it for OIL (hint, WAEL012000)

3 .Rebels-----champions of the people's cause? ----- Palestine? What Palestine? There was and there will never be a Palestine! -------Only if the Arab stops adopting terrorist’s----only Arabs in peace with Israel understand!

4. I think I also know a thing or too about------ logical fallacies----- Style Over Substance—right!

Reason and critical thinking----you have none----so read this again from previous posters-----by

The real alternative to the leftist claptrap is a morality of reason. Such a morality begins with the individual's life as the primary value and identifies the further values that are demonstrably required to sustain that life. It observes that man's nature demands that we live not by random urges or by animal instincts, but by the faculty that distinguishes us from animals and on which our existence fundamentally depends: rationality.
    With reason as its cardinal value, this code of individualism espouses fixed principles and categorical moral judgments. It demands, for instance, that the initiation of force--the antithesis of reason--be denounced and that an unbridgeable moral chasm be recognized between the criminal and the non-criminal.

Good day:D

#53     Jul 23, 2005
  4. You are right Rearden!...I am sorry!

#54     Jul 23, 2005
  5. WAEL012000, lf you what a Palestine state the only way is -------thru peace with Israel------Israel is not going away ----ok----either thru peace or war----I prefer peace----because violence prompts violence to a degree. For many years Jewish people lived in peace and in harmony with Moslem and christens -----i.e. Spain----- before the invading
    Maghreb---fundamentals Moslem of morocco. so,the question is can Moslem and Jew live together in peace---yes---we have--and we will.

Good day
    :)

#55     Jul 23, 2005
    #56     Jul 23, 2005
  7. No problem. I give you alot of credit for saying so.

#57     Jul 23, 2005
    #58     Jul 23, 2005
  9. WAEL012000, listen ---

1. I don’t proclaimed experts in Islam so----- don’t write Nonsense about what’s in the Talmud---ok----

2. Don’t speak to me about minorities---ok---Jew comes in all colors and size. If anything, I m a supporter of women of Islam. Yes, -----to get an education and be productive member of society with there Vales on.

3. I don’t support Meir David Kahane ideology ------but I also don’t support his killers and the people who care to explain or understand------ terrorist—ok---- Kahane statement was referring to-----“there going to try to kill jews but we will fight back”----understand.

4. ZZZzzzzzzz, propaganda is about the same as the terrorist supporter who claim to explain or understand them.-----ok

Good day

#59     Jul 23, 2005
  10. I meant to write I supporter women of Islam, to get an education and be productive member of society even with The headscarf---not afghan burkas (its must be very uncomfortable)

good day
    :)

#60     Jul 23, 2005