Uncle Sam vs Naked Short Sellers: Who is Creating the Bigger Mess?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by saliva, Jul 26, 2008.

Who's the bigger culprit to our financial system?

1. Three stoozes (Bush, Bernie & Paulson)

18 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Butt naked short-sellers

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. <center><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7MCohPgkXo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="625" height="544"></embed></center>

2. Yawn. I'm short the dollar and have mortgage debt loccked in at a low interest rate. The Bush-Bernanke-Paulson economy is making me a fortune! The more bailouts and the creation of easy money, the better for me.

3. get a fucking life dude
    seriously- consider help
    I say this to help you
    there is something you can do besides your yahoo crap on ET

4. The point I wanted to get across is that just like the naked short sellers the government is bailing out these idiotic lenders with the money that they don't have and at the great expense of the American tax payers.

5. fuck off loser. You're officially stalker #4. Get in line. Why I bother you so much with the ignore button only a couple clicks away is beyond me. Do I interfere with your profit, no? Well get a life.

It should be obvious to anyone on here by now that I just dick around on here to get reactions from people like you.

Happy (paper) trading Steelhead.

6. You are such a delight. I so enjoy your well thought out positions on issues of the day.

7. ^ fuck off Bryne.

8. Again. So charming, delightful - well read, intelligent.

You know, alot of guys remember their first sexual experience. You seem like the type of young fellow who keeps the receipt.

9. Ahh, you're not so bad after all.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Let's not forget the "eloquent" commentary.

#10     Jul 28, 2008