unbelievable results

Discussion in 'Trading' started by balda, Sep 23, 2004.

1. balda

balda

unbelievable results

After you have read the disclosure, please click "I have read and
    understand." Then you may select "Actual Trading results M2
    System."
    Here you will find all of the actual trades that have been realized
    since
    November 2003. This program is offered through our Broker Assisted
    Training
    Program.

http://tci.hmgcorp.net/a/performance-summaries

2. lindq

lindq

CAUTION: This system trades with NO stops.

3. balda

balda

I personally do not belive in this results.

4. can we see the realtime results as the trades occur ?
    Otherwise, these are just "made-up" numbers.....fictitious results.

5. What are those red numbers? Are they losers? Why would I trade a system that had losers in it?

6. okay..comments:

There has to be stops ..whoever said there isnt stops HAS to be wrong..for there to be no stops..there would have to be no losers since they obviously closed out the trades in loss..which is a stop:)

Also there is NO proof that the trades are real..even i can go formulate a profit/loss colum the way i want and display whatever results i so desire..so that could be so full of crap list it isnt funny..with NO real proof..no credablity.

Creditablity is given when ya see someones real brokerage statements and such..other then that...Every person on Et and the net..is "full of crap" when claiming they got this result & that..Including myself.

7. There's something fishy in their disclaimer, as follows:

"No one account has ever taken all trades as represented because the number of accounts participating in each trade will vary depending on individual account available balance, sector diversification and market liquidity. "

8. balda

balda

I like this statement:

"COPYING AND OR ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF THIS DOCUMENT WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF TCI CORPORATION IS PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF THE COPYRIGHT LAW "

they might sue me now.

About stop loses

"Many people confuse money management with Stop Placement. Stop placement is not money management. "

but I couldn't find a statement that they do not use stops.

9. nkhoi

nkhoi

more legal mumbo jumbo, expect no less from TCI

10. Quiet1

Quiet1

the results do not include "open positions"

read the bit under "Defensive Strategy": they basically hold positions until they become profitable - in other words the open position losses could be large.

so, in my view the closed position results they give are entirely feasible its just that they miss out the important bit of averaging down/up strategies, namely the open position losses!

:eek:
    Q1

#10     Sep 24, 2004