UN resolutions: Hezbollah vs Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jorgeamado88, Aug 3, 2006.

1. get out the kool aid.

#41     Aug 3, 2006
  2. The conspiracy freak is back. And off his medications of course.

#42     Aug 3, 2006
  3. I see that ratboy is going through the whole list!!

did you go therough the anti semtic shit yet ratboy for I do not see it in the above attack list.

Fucking zionists have no shame!

#43     Aug 4, 2006
  4. WAEL, true or false:

In '83, when the US Marines went into Beirut as peacekeepers as part of the agreement to end the civil war, all sides in the conflict agreed to disarm.

The Druze militias disarmed, as did the Christian militias. Hezbollah did not, and instead bombed the Marine barracks and killed 241 servicemen.

Israel complied with UN resolutions to pull out of Lebanon. Those same resolutions required Hezbollah to disarm. They did not.

#44     Aug 4, 2006
  5. bsmeter

bsmeter

You should read Mein Kampf

http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/

Hitler hated the Jews for various reasons. The primary factor was his realization that Jews were insidiously controlling the German economy and sucking the average German dry. The secondary reason was he needed a scape goat against whom he could rally the German population and keep himself in power perpetually. People love to live in fear, he provided the object.

The zionists in Israel who control America took a page from Hitlers notebooks and created the "Arab" semite as a new bogeyman to rally the American and Israeli populations against.

If anyone comes forward to even propose peace with the Semites, the Zionists will eliminate that person. Rabin being a prime example (first http://www.geocities.com/stop_abuse.geo/Rabin/Pics.htm )
    Because to make peace with the Semites is to remove the object of fear. If you remove the object of fear, then those providing "protection" against the "object of fear" become irrelevant and lose power.

Americans love to live in fear. In the past century, there has'nt been one generation in America that has not had war and fear inflicted upon it. WW2, Vietnam, the "cold war" against the "evil communist empire", war on drugs and now that there are no more external threat, they had to create the "war on terror". After the "war on terror" is over with, by that time China will have time to grow and it will be the next object of war. I wonder what they'll call it, maybe "war on the orient"? Who knows. But rest assured they'll have some on going war against someone, if there is'nt one available, they'll make sure to manufacture one. Maybe it'll be "the war on Jews"?!

#45     Aug 4, 2006
  6. Of course it is false!

1- None of the groups in Lebanon disarm even beyond 1986.
    2- The first resolution that came close to demanding the disarming is 1559 which states all "MILITIAS" should be disarmed...As we all know, Hizeb Allah is not a militia rather, it is a resistance movement hence the resolution does not apply to it.
    3- I am shocked at the level of hypocrisy carried by you when you demand that Hizeb Allah comply with 1 lone UN resolution that does not apply to it yet the Zionist entity is violating 64 UN resolutions.

Hizeb Allah, ACCORDING TO THE CONSENSUS OF ALL PARTIES was the only group that did not disarm for they were actively involved in resisting the Zionist occupation of southern Lebanon which is mostly Shia.

Israel did not comply with the UN resolution hence their occupation of Shaba farms, continuos violation of Lebanon's sovereignty via their jet fighters and warships, their refusal to hand over the maps for the more than 150,000 land mines and the targeted assassination of Hizeb Allah political activists.

#46     Aug 4, 2006
  7. I have been, in many posts stating that!

The only difference between the nazis and zionists is that the zionists played their game better by recruiting an army of ultra right wingers and Christian Zionists fifth columners to do the dirty foot work for them.

It cracks me up when I see the so called leftist zionist dddooos and the ultra right wing neo fascists sam123s of the world performing a mutual oral favors to each others.

Such is the irony!!

#47     Aug 4, 2006
  8. So ALL PARTIES agreed that Hezbollah did not have to disarm because "they were actively involved in resisting the Zionist occupation of Southern Lebanon"?

The US agreed to this? The UN?

Calm down, I'm just asking you nicely as you have requested in the past...

#48     Aug 4, 2006
  9. I didn't know that the US was an active party in the Lebanese governoment!!

And I am calm :D

#49     Aug 4, 2006
  10. That's not a reason. Start forming sentences with meaning, will you.

#50     Aug 4, 2006