UN resolutions: Hezbollah vs Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jorgeamado88, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Depends on your point of view. The Nazis said that wealthy and powerful Jews did in fact fuck with Germany's economy, which led to their economic problems...

They also said Jews deserved to die, just like you say Arabs deserve to die...

You rationalize and justify your own hatred, just like the Nazis rationalized and justified theirs.

Amazing how you can't see it...

The oppressed people become what they hated most, oppressors...

#31     Aug 3, 2006
  2. Bullshit. It does not depend on your point of view, it depends on facts and they are not your friends. Jews did not fuck with Germany, it's a FACT, everyone knows that with the exception of a small number of antisemitic wackos. Arabs have been fucking with Israel since is was created 58 years, it is also a FACT.

#32     Aug 3, 2006
  3. You are becoming more and more irrational in your comments.

Many do believe the Jews did in fact have too much power and economic control in Germany, which led to their problems.

Many believe the neocons and Zionists have a disproportionate influence on the US government.

Oh, and Jewish "fact friends" has nothing to do with it.

I understand your hatred of Arabs, in the same way I understand the Arab hatred of Jews...but both are irrational.

Anyone who disagrees with you is labeled a wacko or anti-Semitic.

The Jews who are against Zionism, which I have posted links to are "weird" and a minority.

It is the type of responses that you are giving that is giving supporters of Israel a bad name these day.

Public opinion is shifting...and now more than ever it is important for Israel not to look like crazed people rationalizing everything they do.

#33     Aug 3, 2006
  4. Many do believe the Jews did in fact have too much power and economic control in Germany, which led to their problems.
    Many antisemits that is. Like it or not but that is a very antisemitic POV.

I understand your hatred of Arabs, in the same way I understand the Arab hatred of Jews...but both are irrational.
    I don't hate arabs, I have never vowed to drive them into the sea. Nor has Israel.

Not anyone, just some of them and many of them are indeed antisemits. I don't think you are though, at least not yet.

The Jews who are against Zionism, which I have posted links to are "weird" and a minority.
    Aren't they?

Public opinion is shifting
    No, not in this country it isn't. "August 3, 2006 : The poll found that nearly three in five respondents — 59% — backed Israel "
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...3aug03,0,5268515.story?coll=la-home-headlines
    The support of Israel is as high as it's ever been.

#34     Aug 3, 2006
  5. And if most of your zionist population support your subsquent governomen't atrocities then I am afraid that you will be staying in shelters for a long, long time, peeling dried shit of your inflamed asses and losing 1 Billion dollars a week!

But then again, you could always bamboozel the American people to pay you that one Billion any time you INSTRUCT THEM TO!!!

#35     Aug 3, 2006
  6. Many do believe the Jews did in fact have too much power and economic control in Germany, which led to their problems.
    Many antisemits that is. Like it or not but that is a very antisemitic POV.
    Hardly. Belief that some, not all Jews (not all Jews are wealthy and powerful, now are they) have too much influence on policy is not anti-Semitic.

I beleve that lobby groups have too much influence on our government as well. Does that make me anti-American? I am opposed to the neocon influence in our government, that makes me anti-Semitic?

I don't hate arabs, I have never vowed to drive them into the sea. Nor has Israel.

You don't hate Arabs? Really.

Not anyone, just some of them and many of them are indeed antisemits. I don't think you are though, at least not yet.

Not yet?

Aren't they?
    Yes, they are not the majority...so? That makes them both:

1. Weird
    2. Wrong

Not a logical conclusion.

Public opinion is shifting
    No, not in this country it isn't. "August 3, 2006 : The poll found that nearly three in five respondents — 59% — backed Israel "
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...3aug03,0,5268515.story?coll=la-home-headlines
    The support of Israel is as high as it's ever been.

Did I limit public opinion to this country only?

I think if the same poll was taken following 9/11 you would see a much higher number. Equally, if the poll was taken 10 years ago, you would have seen a higher number.

The more the US becomes isolated due to their blind backing of Israel, the worse it will be for Israel in the long run.

The longer this goes on, the more killing there is, the more the opinion will shift.

You know this to be true, as we now have the kind of reporting we didn't have back in other conflicts with Israel, more truth will be revealed.

#36     Aug 3, 2006
  7. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Yes, Wael, the Israelis shelter their civilians. At least Israelis are civilized enough to shelter their civilians when they are in danger. And don’t tell me the Palestinians (and the South Lebanese) lack the money to build these shelters. Hezbolla managed to make the South Lebanon underground look like Swiss cheese, and they are the only ones hiding there while keeping their women and children on the surface. Your child is worth more to you dead than alive. What kind of culture is that?

#37     Aug 3, 2006
  8. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

And in response to your previous response to me in this thread, go ahead and try to turn the tables by calling me “Osama123” and a "5th Columner" when you know damned well your Palestinian friends who asked you to “eat shit and be a man” are the same ones caught up in bin Laden’s global Jihad against first Israel, and next, the rest of the infidels.

You posted one of my Sherman quotes. Here’s a few more (sorry Claywick):

"Every attempt to make war easy and safe will result in humiliation and disaster." --William T. Sherman

"If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking." --William T. Sherman

"War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over." --William T. Sherman

Your campaign and success depends on our misunderstanding of war. Period. The campaign of you and your buddies depends on our misguided desire to sanitize and feminize warfare, and make it politically correct in the news. I’m sure you guys joke about this folly of ours all the time. Keep pushing the West and more people will eventually understand what is needed to win wars in the way Sherman understood it.

#38     Aug 3, 2006
  9. I would've not expected any better from you Osama123! You are a lighting rod to all cyber warriors who hide behind their computers and talk shit.

:D

#39     Aug 3, 2006
  10. Such as the case with every criminal who tries everything to protect himself.

There are no shelters anywhere in the world except for this pariah entity for they know that one day, the people they fucked so hard for the past 56 years will never submit and will come back to them to hold them accountable.

As for Hizeb Allah fighters...They are not hiding! Go ask your Zionist masters and owners coming from the war front about that.

#40     Aug 3, 2006