UN resolutions: Hezbollah vs Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jorgeamado88, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Hezbollah is not entitled to any legitimate international protection because it is not a state. It's views etc. can only be expressed through its host....Lebanon. However, Lebanon is breaking a fundemental responsibility of a state which is to not harbor persons antagonist to its neighbor. This is tantamount to a declaration of war on the part of Lebanon.....

What we have here is failure to communicate
    Some people you just can't reach
    So you get what we've had here the last few weeks
    Which is the way they wanted it,
    Well they get it
    We don't like it anymore than you do

- "Captain" in Cool Hand Luke
    paraphrased quote

#101     Aug 4, 2006
  2. bsmeter

bsmeter

Dershowitz is an avowed Zionist who does'nt believe in God. He's stated that many times on several interviews that he believes there is no God. Now, not believing in a God is ok since it's his right to do so.

However the point that needs to be made is that if you don't belive in God, then any cruel act can be rationalized away since you belive there is no Higher power to punish you for your deeds.

#102     Aug 4, 2006
    #103     Aug 4, 2006
    #104     Aug 4, 2006
  5. bsmeter

bsmeter

Watch this video series. You'll understand why the Germans hated the Zionists bankers. All I have to say is too bad they lost, maybe the world would have been a better place if Germany had eliminated the international zionist bankers like it was planning to. No wonder videos like these are banned in Germany these days.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5382004121587104053&q=911+Stranger+Then+Fiction+Part+I

#105     Aug 5, 2006
  6. Hey Dope,
    Where did ya mention "that fact"?
    :)

#106     Aug 5, 2006
  7. Pabst

Pabst

#107     Aug 5, 2006
  8. OK Pabst.

#108     Aug 5, 2006
  9. Who is they? "they partitioned Palestine in 1947/1948 they created a jewish state "
    Did the Arabs agree to that?

"the arabs who lived and owned property in the jewish state were supposed to retain their property and become Israeli citizens "

Why should the arabs become Israeli citizens instead of Israelis become arab citizens?
    What Jewish state? Did the Arabs agree to give up additional land to the Jewish state? and why should they recognize Israel as Jewish state.

And I still haven't seen a map from you on what land they legally owned before 1948 by willing arab sellers, and what land they occupied after 1948. If these 2 maps match, I'm all for supporting Israel. if not then the additional land is stolen by force and murder. If the arab occupants did not agree to give it up and was taken by force, then Israel is the brutal aggressor.

Did the arabs agree to that (so called partitioning)?

How would you like if someone comes into your backyard curves up your land, makes it his and kick you out?

Arabs and Jews per your own words (correct me if I'm wrong) were living peacefully side by side before 1948. Any suicide bombers ? NO. any attacks? NO
    It's when Israel partitioned the land and displaced people from their homes killed the ones who were not willing to move, wasn't it then when the whole thingy started down there?

#109     Aug 5, 2006