UN calls for new reserve currency (Oct 6)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wildfirepow, Oct 6, 2009.

1. AMT - I've heard a lot of posters suggest the US wants to lose reserve curency status. Can you give me a link to the article you read where a US govt official states that? Thanks.

#11     Oct 6, 2009
  2. This is the long term PLAN of those Globalist Wealth Entities who OWN the shares in the privately held main European and US central banks. Through political and financial system influence, THEY suceeded in getting many countries/financial institutions over leveraged and the US was their prime target. GWE's can't control the overall world's financial grid until the US financial system and dollar have been neutralized.....ENDGAME move is in play now.

You can all thank your two party garbage political system MINIONS who helped to carry out the plan! :eek:

#12     Oct 6, 2009

3. question is: "did anyone answer the call?"

it seems that calling for something, would require responses and answering those calls,

hmm,

is that just stalling tactic?

#13     Oct 6, 2009
  4. Thank god the UN can't actually do anything.

#14     Oct 6, 2009
  5. I'll be specific: The US does not want to lose the dollar as the reserve currency anytime soon. The US will strongly oppose the UN in this regard.

#15     Oct 6, 2009
  6. Shagi

Shagi

All this is gibberish talk. The one with the biggest weapon rules.

Iraq talked of trading their oil in other currency - wham invaded

The US will use its military to rule - period

#16     Oct 6, 2009
  7. Yeah, of course, why didn't I think of that?!

China will loan the US a couple of $trillion so US navy can kick China's ass!

Comments like these only show how stupid many Americans are.

Let's all sing, we're #1, #1, #1!

#17     Oct 6, 2009
  8. Shagi

Shagi

Do you think China sitting on US$3 trillion assests will allow the $US Dollar to collapse - China needs America to sell its goods and America needs China to buy its debt - so nothing will happen to the $US dollar - again the one with strongest military will win if there is an argument

#18     Oct 6, 2009
  9. wavel

wavel

Have you ever heard of a country called China?

However the truth is, two countries who choose the path of conflict who hold a reasonably balanced military power between both parties will destroy the world, in its current form.

#19     Oct 6, 2009
  10. Strongest military against *whom*?

Iraq?
    Afghanistan?
    Vietnam?

US military is VERY top heavy.

Against an opponent with millions of men, US folds or would have to resort to nuclear weapons which others also have.

Who wins then???

#20     Oct 6, 2009